Chapter 22

Lauren closes the door to her apartment and Camila jumps up and down.

"Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!" She cheers.

Lauren laughs and puts a hand on her shoulder to make her stop jumping or the neighbors below them will file a complaint.

"I'll serve you some okay, go sit on the couch baby I'll be right over," Lauren smiles, taking the ice cream tube from Camila's hands.

Camila kisses Lauren's cheek and heads to the couch but when she does she feels her heart jump out of her chest.

Lauren comes over and touches Camila's hip. "What's wrong?" She asks.

Camila points to the couch and Lauren sees that Normani and Dinah are practically dry humping each other.

Lauren lets out a laugh which catches both girl's attention.

"Oh shit," Dinah falls to the ground. She groans and lifts herself up.

Normani sits up, fixing herself up. "Oh hi Lauren" She clears her throat.

Lauren turns to Camila and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "Looks like the living room is full, go up to my room baby girl," Lauren smiles.

Camila nods and runs up the stairs. Lauren turns to the two girls in the living room and chuckles.

She walks to the kitchen and starts serving ice cream for Camila and herself.

----------

Camila runs upstairs and ends up bumping into Ally who was barely coming out of her room.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Mila," Ally helps the girl up.

Camila stands up and smiles, "It's okay!"

"Where's Lauren?" Ally puts her phone in her back pocket.

"Ice cream," Camila points towards the stairs. She tilts her head to the side and examines Ally. "Lolo's room?" She asks.

Ally smiles and opens the door to Lauren's room. "There," She says.

Camila hugs Ally and enters Lauren's room. "Wow!" She awes.

Ally smiles and jumps when she feels someone behind her.

"Sorry Alz," Lauren apologizes and steps in. "Camzi!" She calls once she sees the girl jumping on her bed.

"Ice cream!" Camila chirps and gets down. She walks over to Lauren and points at a bowl. "Please?" She begs.

Lauren smiles and hands Camila a bowl. Camila gladly takes it and plants another kiss on Lauren's cheek.

The green-eyed girl smiles and turns around to look at Ally.

"Did you know about Mani and Dinah?" She whispers.

"Oh yeah I went down to get a soda and I saw them kissing, I had to wash out my eyes with holy water but they are so adorable," Ally coos, making Lauren laugh.

"Maybe Camila needs that holy water she saw them dry humping," Lauren chuckles lightly.

"Oh no my poor baby," Ally passes by her and towards Camila. "I'm sorry you had to see that my poor child," She strokes Camila's hair.

Camila looks over at Lauren, very confused. Lauren shakes her head, laughing and pries Ally off of Camila.

"Okay how about you go dump holy water and read the Bible to the two girls downstairs and let us enjoy our night," Lauren leads her out the door.

"Where's Troy when I need him," Ally rolls her eyes and walks back to her room.

Lauren lightly laughs and closes her door. She turns to Camila to see her face covered with ice cream.

Lauren giggles and sets her bowl down on the nightstand. "You're all covered in ice cream baby," Lauren smiles.

She gets up and goes to her drawer, grabbing a few tissues. She walks over to Camila and wipes around her mouth.

"There," She smiles once she's all cleaned up.

Camila cups Lauren's cheek and plants a kiss on her lips. "Let's watch a movie baby!" Camila cheers.

Lauren laughs and grabs the TV remote.