Chapter 19

Lauren pulls away and lets out a puff of air. Camila cups her jaw rubbing her nose with hers.

"I never wanted to take advantage of you, and I still don't," Lauren whispers, "Are you sure you want this?"

Camila doesn't answer but just slowly pulls Lauren's shirt over her head. She lets it fall down on the floor and smiles. "I'm positive Lauren," Camila whispers.

Lauren nods and pulls Camila's shirt over her head. Once her shirt is off Camila pulls Lauren in for another kiss. Memories and memories rushing back in that one moment.

Lauren picks up Camila in her strong arms, carrying her to her bed. She lays her down and pulls away due to a lack of air. Lauren takes off Camila's bra and her eyes shine as her small breasts reveal.

Camila looks into Lauren's eyes and smiles. Lauren locks eyes with her and in a long time felt all the love between them rise to the surface.

Camila has never felt anything like this, at least she thought. Lauren leans down and kisses Camila's neck gently. Camila moves her neck to the side to give Lauren more space.

Lauren kisses down and runs her hands gently over Camila's breast. She squeezes both, then kisses down her body again. Lauren fiddles with the fabric of her pants and looks up at Camila.

Camila smiles sweetly, "Go for it Lolo."

Lauren nods and smiles, "If you want it then I'll give it to you." Lauren leans down and kisses along Camila's waistline. She takes off Camila's pants and runs her hand down Camila's smooth skin.

She sits up and unbuckles her belt, taking it off. She takes out her shaft and Camila stops her.

Camila sits up and takes Lauren's shaft in her hand. Camila nods and Lauren looks at her, confusingly.

"Are you afraid?" Lauren asks.

"No just, well," Camila sighs, "Well yeah I am."

Lauren sighs and kisses Camila's lips lightly. "I'll be gentle, for the size you don't have to worry," Lauren whispers.

"Okay baby," Camila smiles.

Lauren lays her back down and kisses her sweetly. Lauren gently slides in and Camila grips onto her but let's go. Lauren thrusts in and out of her gently so she doesn't hurt the younger girl.

Camila moans lowly, holding onto Lauren. Lauren kisses along Camila's body so she makes the younger girl feel loved. Every kiss, Camila feels all the love and even more.

Lauren looks down as she keeps pumping in and out. Before Lauren is even close to cum she pulls out. But for Camila, she releases white-hot liquid, and Lauren smiles. She grabs tissues and cleans her up.

Lauren kisses along Camila's body appreciating every inch of her. Lauren goes up and smiles.

"If you can't call that love I don't what would," Camila smiles, caressing Lauren's jaw.

"I'll always make you feel loved," Lauren whispers.

Camila smiles and Lauren lays down next to Camila. She wraps her arms around the smaller girl and Camila snuggles up against her.

"Like always Camila," Lauren whispers, "I want to complete all your wishes."

Camila giggles, "Like being my girlfriend."

Lauren's eyes widen, "Ar-Are you asking?"

Camila looks up and smiles but doesn't answer. She lays her head back down and closes her eyes.

Lauren lays there looking up at the ceiling. "I'll love to be your girlfriend baby."