Chapter 6

1 week later...

Sinu helps Camila put the crop top over her head and smiles fixing her daughters hair.

"Hermosa," Sinu says and kisses Camila's cheeks.

Camila giggles and trots over grabbing her checkerboard backpack. Sinu takes her daughters hand and leads her downstairs.

Today is the day Camila gets to go back to school and very is extremely excited. Obviously, hopefully, the college helps Camila trigger memories.

Sinu helps her daughter inside the car and goes to the driver side. The ride to the college wasn't long and they got there in no time. Sinuhe parks and turns to her daughter. "Be good my hermosa princess," Sinu smiles.

Camila nods eagerly and kisses her mother's cheek, letting it linger. "I love you mami!" Camila cheers.

"I love you too mijita," Sinu tries to hold back tears.

Camila gets out and Sinu sees Lauren. Lauren looks over to see Camila skipping away. Lauren, who was talking with Ally, Dinah and Normani goes over to Camila which they follow.

"Lauren!" Sinu quickly calls the green-eyed girl.

"Stay with Camila, " Lauren says to the other three girls.

They nod and catch up to the brunette. Lauren walks over to Sinu and hugs the old woman. "Take care of her Laur please," Sinu whispers, rubbing the younger girls back.

"Will all my well being," Lauren assures the worried mother.

"Here's her doctor's note," Sinu hands Lauren the envelope.

"Thank you," Lauren takes it and hugs Camila's mother one last time. "Take care," She smiles.

"You too," Sinu smiles and goes back inside her car.

Lauren looks over to see Dinah, Normani, and Ally talking to Camila by the entrance. Lauren walks over once Sinu's car is out of sight.

"Lolo!" Camila cheers once Lauren is in her sights.

Lauren looks at the three girls and they frown at her clearly knowing what Lauren is going through. "C'mon Camzi let's go inside, " Lauren whispers in Camila's ear.

"Oki Lolo!" Camila smiles.

The worst part is, everybody in the school knows what happened to the pair and they know they can't be a couple as of now.

All five girls walk to the office facility, where they would give Camila's note from the doctor. Once they reach the building all five girls enter.

The front desk lady looks up and gives the girls a warm smile. "May I help all of you?" She asks politely.

"We have this doctor note from Camila Cabello's doctor, " Lauren hands the envelope to the old lady.

She takes the envelope and opens it ever so lightly. She puts her glasses on, reading over it. Her face turns into a frown and looks up at the girls.

"I'm so sorry for the tragedy, " She says.

Camila is playing around with the bowl of candy and giggles. Lauren smiles at her and excuses herself from the conversation.

"Candy!" Camila holds up a piece of candy up to Lauren once she approaches.

Lauren smiles and grabs the piece of candy. "Yeah candy, look if you stay quiet for now I promise that later I'll buy you candy later," Lauren smiles when Camila's face lit up.

Camila nods rapidly with a bright smile. Lauren smiles and goes back to the front desk lady.

"Everything has been processed through," The lady smiles at Lauren.

"Thank you so much," Lauren smiles at the lady and she signals the girls to head out.

Lauren looks over at Camila and smiles. "You can grab only two pieces Camzi," Lauren directs to the young girl.

"Two?" Camila tilts her head to the side, holding up two fingers.

"Yes two," Lauren smiles.

Camila nods and takes two pieces of candy. Lauren leads Camila out the door and sees the girls talking to Shawn and Andrew. The two jocks.

They see Lauren and Camila arrive and they clear their throats.

"Hi Lauren," They say.

"Hi guys," Lauren smiles.

"H-hey Camila!" Both boys say more nervously.

Upon hearing her name, Camila perks her head up. She studies the two boys and giggles afterward. She walks up to the two boys, "Candy." She holds up the two pieces of candy and strolls back to Lauren.

The two boys are confused but smile. All the teenagers end up going to class. Lauren walking Camila to her own. Once they reach to her class, Camila stops and looks at Lauren.

"You'll see me once your classes are done, it's going to be okay," Lauren cups Camila's cheek.

Camila nods and hugs Lauren. "Bye Lolo," She says.

Lauren holds her as long as she can and backs away. "Bye Camzi," Lauren pinches Camila's cheek lightly.

Lauren opens the door to the auditorium and Camila walks in nervously. She waves at Lauren once and Lauren frowns waving back sadly. Lauren closes the door and sighs.

"Hopefully she doesn't freak out..." Lauren whispers and fixes her bag on her shoulder, starting to walk to her own class.