Chapter 20

Lauren rolls to her side and smiles immediately. She runs her fingers along Camila's jawline. Lauren sits up and gets changed. She doesn't have classes that day but she does have work.

Once Lauren is all dressed and ready, she sits on the edge of her bed, admiring every little detail of Camila's sleeping face. Lauren stands up and grabs her bag.

Before she could leave, Lauren looks back at Camila and walks over. She leans down and presses a loving kiss on her lips. Camila opens her eyes slowly, smiling against Lauren's lips.

Lauren pulls away and realizes the younger girl is awake. "Morning," Lauren smiles, caressing Camila's cheek.

"Morning," The younger girl smiles up at Lauren. She notices that the green-eyed girl is all dressed and furrows her eyebrows. "Where are you going?" She asks.

"I don't have classes today but I have to go to work," Lauren explains. "But," She stands up, "You do have classes."

Camila smiles and sits up. "You're not taking me?" Camila tilts her head to the side.

Lauren smiles and shakes her head. "You're going with Ally and Dinah," Lauren lifts her chin.

"Can I wear your clothes?" Camila asks hopefully.

Lauren leans down and presses a loving kiss on Camila's lips. "Of course you can," She mumbles against the smaller girls lips.

Lauren stands up straight again and Camila goes to her closet. Once she chose an outfit, both girls go downstairs. Dinah and Ally, who were eating breakfast, looked up confused. Dinah glances at Ally and she returns it back.

"Morning," Dinah speaks up.

"Morning," Lauren responds.

Camila waves at the girls and Lauren leads them into the kitchen. Lauren grabs a plate and serves breakfast for the brunette. She hands the plate to Camila and Lauren pulls back a chair for Camila to sit on.

Dinah looks up at the green-eyed girl with a raised eyebrow and Lauren just shrugs it off. Dinah goes back to eating and Lauren leans down, kissing Camila on the cheek.

"I have to go to work, take good care of her," Lauren says. She fixes her bag on her shoulder and stops walking. "And don't let Andrew get close to her no matter what he says," Lauren let's out.

"Alright," Dinah responds.

Lauren smiles and walks out. Dinah and Ally turn to Camila and she innocently smiles at them.

"So why doesn't Laur want you close to Andrew?" Dinah asks.

"We broke up yesterday," Camila explains to the two girls.

Dinah nods and keeps eating. Ally stands up and drinks the rest of her orange juice. She sits back down across from Camila when she puts the dishes in the sink and studies her.

"So what's going on with you and Lauren?" Ally asks.

"Oh well, I broke up with Andrew because these memories of me and Lauren and well last night we kinda made love to each other and I asked her to be my girlfriend," Camila explains.

They hear Dinah choking on her food. Ally and Camila look over at her and stand up. Camila pats Dinah on the back and she stops choking.

Dinah looks up at Camila. "Are you fucking serious?" She asks.

"Yes!" Camila chirps. "The way she touched me and kissed me and her gentle touch which gave me goosebumps and don't get me started on he-"

"Okay look at the time," Ally says looking at her wrist like she's checking the time on a watch.

Dinah stands up and grabs her backpack, handing Camila and Ally theirs. They walk out and go down to Dinah's car. All girls get inside and Dinah starts driving to Florida International University (FIU).