Chapter 21

Lauren groans and rests her head in her hands. She's getting very frustrated and she only has 30 minutes left of work but those minutes are going like hell.

She sits up straight when she hears the door to the restaurant open and she grabs 3 menus. She walks over but once she does she stops in her tracks.

"Hi, Lolo!" Camila waves happily.

Lauren smiles brightly and puts the menus down. "Hi Camzi," Lauren smiles. She clears her throat and remains professional.

"What would you like to drink this beautiful afternoon?" She asks.

"We will all have cokes," Dinah answers.

Lauren writes down their drinks and smiles. "I'll be back with your drinks," She says and walks over to the counter.

She grabs four glass bottle cokes and walks back to their table. She takes out her bottle opener and pops open all four coke bottles.

She hands each girl a bottle of coke and takes out her notepad. "Are you ready to order?" Lauren asks.

All four girls order and she walks back behind the counter, handing the cook the order. She grabs her wet rag and starts cleaning up tables. She grabs dirty dishes, glass cups, and utensils.

Once the orders are done, she puts the plates full of food on the tray and carries them to the girl's table. She sets the plates down in front of each girl.

Lauren smiled and stands up straight, "Would you like anything else?"

"No thank you," Ally smiles, touching Lauren's wrist comfortably.

Lauren smiles and walks back to the counter. Once her shift is done, she goes to the back and changes. She puts her work clothes in her bag and goes back up to the front.

Lauren smiles at her coworker and says goodbye. Lauren walks outside to see the girls waiting for her. "Hi, guys!" She hugs all of them.

Once she gets to Camila, the smaller girl pulls the green-eyed girl into a loving kiss.

Lauren smiles, kissing the brunette back. She picks her up, spinning them around than setting her back down.

"Hi, baby," Lauren mumbles against her hair.

Camila hugs Lauren back, resting her head on her chest. "Hi, Lolo!" She smiles.

Lauren pulls away to look at her face and smiles. "How was cheerleading practice?"

"Amazing! I got my cheerleader outfit today," Camila says excitedly.

"That is an amazing news baby," Lauren tucks a strand of hair behind Camila's ear. 

"Let's go home love birds!" Dinah claps her hands together.

Dinah, Normani, and Ally get in Dinah's car. Camila follows Lauren and once the girl's car is out of sight, Lauren turns to Camila.

"It's really amazing that you got your cheerleading outfit," Lauren whispers.

"Why?" Camila giggles.

"Because we had amazing memories when you had the cheerleading outfit on," Lauren smiles.

Camila looks into Lauren's eyes and a memory flashes.

Today is the first American football game of the year. Lauren sits down on the bottom of the bleachers which is right above the cheerleader's bench.

Camila comes out and looks up. She sees Lauren and smiles, going over to her. Camila bends down and plants a loving kiss on Lauren's lips.

"Wish us, luck Lauren," Camila whispers.

Lauren cups Camila's cheek and kisses Camila again. "All I'm wishing luck too is you," Lauren whispers against Camila's lips.

Camila smiles and sits down next to Lauren. "You know to meet me under the bleachers after the game is over," Camila smiles.

Camila hands Lauren her varsity jacket and kisses the green-eyed girl on the cheek. Camila goes down on the field sidelines and gets ready for the game.

Upon half time the cheerleaders do their performance. Soon the game ends and the cheerleaders run to their football boyfriends.

Lauren goes down to the field and picks Camila up. She spins them around and Camila giggles. Everybody in the university knows about Camila who is a cheerleader and Lauren which is an artist. The two are different but very fucking in love.

Every couple wishes they had what they have, every football boy is jealous of Lauren since Camila is the head and hottest cheerleader, and every lesbian wants to be with Lauren because of her sex.

Lauren and Camila go under the bleachers and sit down on the grass.

"You did amazing on the first game of the year baby," Lauren smiles, cupping Camila's cheek.

Camila leans forward and connects their lips in a lustful kiss. Lauren lays down on the grass, switching them.

Camila moans when Lauren starts grinding her sex against Camila's.

Camila opens her eyes and smiles, remembering all the amazing memories under the bleachers, in her cheerleading outfit, especially after a game.

"You okay?" Lauren asks.

"What?" Camila asks.

"You spaced out..." Lauren trails off.

"Just another memory flashback," Camila smiles. She cups Lauren's face and brings the older girl's lips in a loveable kiss.

Lauren kisses the younger girl back. She pulls away, resting their foreheads together.

"Come on let's go," Lauren whispers.

"Let's go, baby!" Camila cheers happily.