Chapter 12

Lauren pulls Camila into the janitor's closet preventing the girl to flip out even more in front of the whole school. It was the last couple of months of their 5th-grade year and Camila had just found out Lauren had a dick.

"Camila quiet down please!" Lauren pleaded.

"You have a fucking dick Lauren how am I suppose to quiet down?!" Camila said.

"Camila I wanted to tell you," Lauren whispers.

"You had what? Since I moved here," Camila said.

"Camila please," Lauren said, pleading.

"No, you're a freak get away from me," Camila opened the door and walked out.

----------

Lauren sat up and felt that she was sweating. She wipes the sweat off her eyebrow and sighs. She gets up from the bed and goes down to the kitchen careful to not wake up the other girls.

She walks into the kitchen and takes out a jar of orange juice pouring herself some in a cup.

She closes her eyes, the cool feeling going down her throat.

Lauren sat by herself in the cafeteria room in her sixth-grade year. She looks over at Camila and frowns seeing she already had friends. Lauren saw from the corner of her eye that someone sat down next to her.

"Hi I'm Zayn and this is my friend Liam!" She hears.

Lauren turns around and gives a forced smile to the boys. "I'm Lauren," She introduces herself.

----------

Lauren opens her eyes again. She smiled at the memory. When she met Zayn and Liam she was very thankful because they helped her through sixth grade and halfway through seventh grade.

Of course, the boys found out about Lauren but didn't care at all. Sadly the boys moved away right before they even graduated eighth grade.

"Lauren?" She hears.

Lauren looks over at the entrance to the kitchen and sees Ally. "Hi Ally," She whispered.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," Lauren smiled sweetly at the girl.

She didn't want to be any louder. After all, she didn't want to wake up the two girls upstairs who had to share the room which Ally forced them too.

"If you say so," Ally said, "Goodnight."

"Good night," Lauren gave the older girl a smile before she went back upstairs.

Lauren finished the cup of juice and put it in the sink going back upstairs. She checked the time on her phone and sighed. She has classes tomorrow so she should probably get some rest.

She laid back down and let sleep overtake her.

----------

Lauren puts her leather jacket over her shirt, patting it down. She woke up early that morning, the memories from last night still very clear in her memory. She went downstairs and grabbed her backpack. She opened the door and she almost had a heart attack at the two people on the other side.

"Hi, Lauren!" The boys smile.

"Zayn! Liam!" She pulls both boys in a hug.

The boys hug the slightly shorter girl and smile.

"Long time no see!" Liam says.

"How did you know where I lived?" Lauren asked.

"We went by your house and Mama J gave us your address," Zayn smiled.

"Oh my God, I missed you guys so damn much!" She said excitedly.

"We did too!" The boys said.