Chapter Thirteen

Cameron helps me carry the bags to the car. When we get there, Gina sees the bag and does a double take.

As soon as I get in the car I explain. "I'm really sorry." I say "I promise I won't keep all of it." I say and bite down on my lip.

Gina laughs. "It's fine! You can keep all of it." She gives me a smile and so does Cameron.

When we get home, Cameron helps carry the bags to my room.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." He says.

"Okay, Thank you for today"

He nods as he leaves and closes the door behind him. I bring the bags into the closet.

All Sarah's clothes are gone but the hangers and drawers are still there. I hang all the tops, sweaters, cardigans, dresses, jackets, and sweatshirts. I put the leggings, jeans, sweats, bikinis, and undergarments, each in their own drawer. Everything else has a place.

I look at the time; 5:30. We spent the whole day at the mall. I decide to change into my old, raggedy, white dress that I wore until I got here.

I stare into the mirror for a while. I see where the dress tore to adjust to my size. I imagine still being on the streets. I wonder what my life would be like if my parents kept me, or even found me.

To my surprise, tears fill my eyes. I cry while imagining not being here.

Suddenly there's a knock at my door. "It's Cameron."

"One Second!" I yell. I run to the closet and change into sweats from Pink and a loose t-shirt that Cameron bought and gave to me. I wipe off the makeup that smeared and run to the door.

"Sorry" I say, out of breath.

"Woah! It's okay" He laughs.

"Why'd you want me?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie?"

"Sure!" I say and smile.

"Okay, follow me" He says, leading me to his room.

"Which one?" He asks when we get in his room.

"Doesn't matter to me." I say. "Whatever it is I probably haven't seen it."

He laughs but tries not to. "Sorry."

"No it's fine." I respond.

"Well, how about Divergent?" He asks pulling out a movie.

"Diverge-what?" I ask giggling.

"You'll like it." He says while putting to DVD in the machine.

He throws two blankets on his bed. "You can get comfortable, I'll go get us some popcorn." He says before he goes downstairs.

I climb in the bed and sit up under a white fuzzy blanket. Soon enough, Cameron arrives with a large bowl of popcorn and two cans of Brisk Iced Tea. He starts the movie and sits under a green knit blanket.

He was right. The movie was amazing. I fall asleep at the end of the movie before he even gets up to turn it off.

A/N: I'm finally on holiday break! I will be updating a lot more and the chapters will start getting more interesting. I hope you like the story so far!