My Harry Hook

(Valyria POV)

I sat on my window seat with Dragen on my shoulder as we red a book about Old Valyria, I wore my white cotton shirt with black jeans and brown fluffy long boots.

Valyria ~ In Valyrian Culture, it is known to Wed your siblings and have children with them, as it is the only way to keep the Targaryen bloodline pure.

I read in my mind.

Dragen ~ Really? Like if you're in love with Harry, you won't marry him, you'll have to marry your brother?

Dragen asked.

Valyria ~ Yeah, but in my case, I don't have a brother, beside my dragon brothers, so my parents with will have to choose me a suiter or maybe a warrior from our army. And don't! I don't love Harry!

Dragen ~ Uh, yeah you do!

Valyria ~ No!

Dragen ~ You love him!

Valyria ~ I'm not winning this, am I?

Dragen ~ Face it Valyria, you gotta choose him before it's too late.

Valyria ~ You hang too much with Evie.

Dragen ~ But, it's true you love him right?

Valyria ~ No! I don't! I just have a..... Baby crush on him, just a slightest. The eyes, the hair, the lips.......

Dragen ~Mhmm...... I get you sister..... You love him Alright.

Valyria ~ Argh! I'm taking a walk.

Dragen ~ You can Ignore that question, Valyria but the hearts wants what it wants.

Valyria ~ I hate it when you're always right!

Dragen ~ Oh yeah!! I win again! Beat that!

Valyria ~ Alright, okay, okay, you won!

Dragen ~ Yeah, I know I won.

******

After our pity of an argument me and Dragen had, which I terribly lost at, we went for a walk, the winter holidays are here, I love winter, it's where me and Qhono used to train most, he's exact words:

"Never care of the temperature of the environment, when there is war, face your enemies straight on no matter sunny or windy."

I miss home! Missendai would argue with the Warrior's saying

"She's a princess! Therefore she must stay indoors, reading books and sipping tea, it's cold outside!"

And Qhono would say

"She's not a princess! She's a Khalakki! Therefore she must train outdoors whether it's hot or cold!'

I terribly miss home! But on the bright side, winter holidays is coming and yeah, students can be free to ho home, other students literally live here. I felt shaking.

Valyria : Dragen? Are you okay?

Dragen ~ It's so cold!!!!

Mother words hit me!

Remember, Keep it warm all the time, dragons are not found of the cold, at all.

Dragen roared loudly getting the attention of everyone in the park, I quickly ran back inside, I ran threw the halls and reached my dorm. I quickly got in and didn't lock it.

I opened the box putting the candles, I put Dragen delicately on the small red pillow in the box as the candles soothes him.

Valyria ~ Are you better now?