Back at Dragonstone

The dragons were flying gracefully in the sky as they were nearing Dragonstone, the Sight made Valyria's beautiful memories flood, good ones and the attack that lead to the death of her parents, her brothers, birth of her dragons and departing and now she was back.

On the fleet, the dragons have grown more quickly but it was pretty clear that Dragen is bigger than all of them, they flew screeching happily as they neared home.

An unknown arrow hits Vhagar on the neck and Valyria's smile slowly disappeared, they looked over and saw ships of the Greyjoys! More arrows fired at their ships but Valyria was only worried about her dragons as Vhagar was hit again on his chest

Valyria : Vhagar!!!!!!

Qhono : Protect your Queen!!!

Qhono yells as an arrow as fired at Valyria but Rakharo jumps, pushing her on the side.

Rakharo : Get down!!!

He helped her up.

Grey Worm : Ready the Cannons! Fire!!!!

Tyrion : Too late

Mal : What's going on?

Qhono : Abandon Ship!!!!!!

Every ran to the edges of the ship and they jumped

Valyria : Dracarys!!!!!

All the dragons shot fire on the Greyjoy ships but missed and they left as everyone was in the water, they washed off to shore and all were breathing heavily as two people were missing.

Grey Worm : Missendai!!!!

Rakharo : Valyria!!!!!

Grey Worm : Missendai!?!!!!

Rakharo : Valyria!!!!!

Valyria : Vhagar!!!!!!!

They hear Valyria in the water, Rakharo immediately jumped in and swims over. When he got to her, she was crying.

This just reminded her of her brothers death, Rhaegal, Viserion and Drogon. They swam back to shore.

******

There was no time to cry but Valyria was mourning hard for her lost dragon, in the inside but they were getting ready to fly to Westros for the war at the same time to save Missendai.

******

The next day, Valyria was training with the VK's, the dance of the water, she trained as a little girl with her cousin Arya.

She was training Jane.

Valyria : You are holding it wrong, hold it with one hand.

Jane : But what if I drop it?

Valyria : Your Sword is apart of your arm, can you drop part of your arm?

She didn't answer.

Valyria : You're standing wrong, face sideways, there.

She trained with them for the whole day and she went to plan. The few days were spent on planning and training the VK's.

*****

A woman, called Milansandra, also known as The Red Woman or the Red Priestess, came giving a prophecy that a war is coming and a Northman is coming so they should join forces with him.