Our little miracle

That night, Valyria couldn't sleep a wink. So many things happen in one day. Ser Jorah betrayed her, She had to lock up her dragons for Dragen's doing, Dragen disappears for a long time then comes back at night then disappear again!

Valyria found it hard to sleep, so many things has happened to her, so many loved one's she's lost.

With a sigh she closed her eyes trying to sleep but she felt the baby kick making her wake up.

Valyria : Rakharo........

She called out as he slept next to her.

Rakharo : My Dragon Queen, let me sleep, we will talk when sun rises.

He talks in his sleep and she rolled her eyes, she turned to sleep but the baby kicks again, she ignored it but I got evening harder so she started panicking.

Valyria : Rakharo.

Rakharo : Mhmm?

Valyria struggled to say as a it kicked again.

Valyria : I think......... I think the baby..... I coming.

Rakharo started panicking.

Rakharo : Now? In the middle of the night?

It kicked again but Rakharo thinks fast and calls Missendai.

*******

There in the middle of the night, Valyria went into labour but soon, it had only been 7 months, meaning to the baby would be premature.

She screamed as she couldn't bare the pain anymore, she held on to Missendai, they wouldn't let Rakharo in, he was worried sick. Many questions rushed in his mind.

So soon? Will I be a good father? Will I be able to protect them? Will he or she like or hate me? What am I doing?

Valyria screams and it was enough to wake everyone up from their sleeping. A baby's wails could be heard outside the room. Qhono was waiting with Rakharo and Kovarro, the healer came out.

Healer : You may see her now......

Rakharo rushed in, followed by Qhono and Kovarro, Valyria held her and Rakharo's child so delicately, she had stopped crying, she looked up and smiled at Rakharo, he looked so innocent right now. He came over to her side.

Valyria's hair was wet, she had tears streaming down her eyes.

Rakharo : She's beautiful.

He said and kissed her sweaty forehead.

Rakharo : What do you want to name her?

Valyria knew the perfect name and she had loved it and missed calling it.

Valyria : Daenerys. Daenerys the second. After my mother.

Qhono : Your mother would be proud.

Qhono said making Valyria smile.

Valyria : Do you want to hold your granddaughter, Qhono?

Qhono : Granddaughter?

Valyria : Yes. You are my Godfather, I am your Goddaughter, therefore you are my second father and I had accepted that when I was 3 years old, thus making you, Daenerys' grandfather.

Qhono : It would be my honor, Khaleesi.

Qhono held Daenerys like a delicate little thing, she gave baby noises and he really enjoyed that, he handed back the baby to Valyria

Valyria : Do you want to hold her?

Rakharo : What if I drop her?

Valyria : You wouldn't, trust me.

When Rakharo held her, he held just the way he said he would, he held her like she was the most fragile thing. Both Valyria and Rakharo took in her appearance, she had pale skin with black curly hair just like her father's, she had soft pink lips just like her mother's. They didn't see her eyes due to they were closed.

The VK's came in.

Mal : What happened?

Carlos : Are we being attacked?

Missendai : By the Arrival if the young Princess, yes.

Missendai jokes around making Rakharo, Valyria, Qhono and Kovarro laugh, the VK's were shocked at first but they were in 'Awe' at the Sight, well except for Uma, Gill and Harry.

Evie : Can I hold her?

Valyria : Okay.

Mal : What is her name?

Valyria : Daenerys.

All of them admire Daenerys. Valyria was Thinking how her mother would be so proud of her right now, a tear escaped in her eye.

Rakharo : No.

He said in the common tongue, wiping away the stranded tear. Valyria rested her head on his shoulder as Rakharo rested his head on her head.

This was unexpected to them but they couldn't have it any other way. It brought light once again to their hearts.