I give you a gift of Hope

In the morning, Valyria stopped the Khalasar and let them rest, she called for Ser Jorah and now, they were standing on a mountain, Valyria looked out the Khalasar at the bottom.

Valyria : I banished you twice. You came back..... Twice. And you saved my life. So now I can't take you back nor can I send you away.

Valyria said as she now faced Ser Jorah.

Ser Jorah : You must send me away.

He said and rolled up his slaves, showing her...... Grey Scale!

Valyria cried a tear, she knew she shouldn't have sent Ser Jorah away, now look!

Can't I ever do anything right?

Valyria : Is there a cure?

Her voice cracked.

Ser Jorah : I don't know.

Valyria : How long will it take?

Ser Jorah : I don't know that either.

Valyria : I'm so sorry.

Ser Jorah : Don't be. Blood or not, you'll always be my daughter, that's all I ever need to know. Goodbye, Khaleesi.

He said as he turned around to leave.

Valyria : Do not walk away from your queen, Jorah the Andal.

She said and walked a bit closer.

Valyria : You have not been dismissed. You pledged yourself to me. You swore to obey my every command for the rest of your life..

She said with tears but she held her voice.

Valyria : Well I command you to find the cure. Wherever it is in this world, I command you to heal yourself............ And then return to me......... When I take the Seven Kingdoms....... I need you by my side.

She said as tears pricked down her pale cheeks, she forced a smile and Ser Jorah smiled.

I'm giving you this gift, Ser Jorah. The gift of hope. I know you are strong, you can get threw this, I just know it.

******

Again they parted ways. Ser Jorah rode to his own direction to go find the cure, his search Begins now because he swore to serve the young princess and now he will do so.

He never had a daughter. He felt that father and daughter relationship with Valyria and that he will cherish for the rest of his life and in the after life.

Valyria rode with her Khalasar. She knows Ser Jorah will come back to her, she knows he wouldn't give up on finding the cure, she knows he wouldn't fail her, never.

Since Viserys and Daenerys death, she's had a whole new family. Qhono and Ser Jorah being a father figure, Kovarro being a brother Figure (human) and Irri being her mother figure, Missendai being a overprotective big sister. Rakharo being her love of her life and her King.

Her family was right there and there was nothing she needed more at all.