A mother never gives up on her children

The next day, Daenerys was watched over by Missendai or Mal or Evie due to Valyria's duties as Queen and Rakharo's duties as a Blood Rider.

Valyria found out that her blood rider, Kovarro was killed my men with masks, she was hurt deeply because she used to play with Kovarro and Rakharo as a little girl, they were like brothers to her---- well human brothers in her case.

At night, his body laid on the stone table, Everyone was there, Valyria was by him, recollecting all the memories of him.

FLASHBACK

Valyria : Guys! Wait for me!!!

6 year old Valyria yelled out to her only friends in the Khalasar, Rakharo and Kovarro.

Rakharo : What are we going to play today?

Valyria : Warriors and dragon.

Valyria came up with a game.

Kovarro : How do you play that?

Valyria : I'll be the dragon, Rooaaar! And you're warriors trying to kill the dragon.

Kovarro : We don't want to kill you, Princess.

Valyria : That's the fun part! You'll try to kill me then an evil beast comes and attacks us all, that is where we will work together and defeat the monster!

Kovarro : I like that even better!

Rakharo : Let's call Katami to be the Damsel in distress.

Valyria : Who is she?

Kovarro : A girl from the Khalasar.

Valyria : I'm scared. What if she doesn't like me?

Kovarro : Don't be scared Princess, she doesn't bite, she's as scared as you.

Rakharo : Yeah, she's been wanting to make friends with you but she's shy and you are also shy. Come! It'll be so much fun!

Valyria : Okay!

The three friends ran off to the Khalasar asking for Katami, her mother let her go play. They were shy at first.

Katami : How do I play?

She asked shy.

Valyria : You'll scream for help like 'someone help me please!'

Katami laughed at the young Targaryen Princess.

Valyria : Then I'll be like 'Roooaaar!!!!' then Rakharo or Kovarro will save you.

Katami : Okay. Ahhhh! Someone help me!

Kovarro : Don't worry! Fear not! I'll save you!

Valyria : Rooaaar! I'm going to eat you!!!!! Beware!!!!!

Kovarro : Don't say that, just only roar, it's scary.

Valyria laughs.

Valyria : OK, 'Roooaaar!!!

They all played the game and had so much fun.

END OF FLASHBACK

Tears pricked down her pale cheeks at those good times they all had as kids. Hidarhr came in.

Hidarhr : I'm so sorry, your Grace.

Valyria : We used to play together as children in Dragonstone. Always overprotective even until his last days.

She said finally.

Valyria : He was a loyal friend and he died in an alley...... Butchered by cowards who hide behind masks.

Daario gives a suggestion to Valyria.

Valyria : I prefer your earlier suggestion. Round up the heads of the families in Meereen and bring them to me.

Hidarhr : Your Grace...... I'm the head of my family.

He said then two Unsullied grabbed him.

Hidarhr : Your Grace, I had nothing to do with this!!!!

************

So there they were, everyone was in the dungeons, not to lie but the VK's started getting scared of Valyria but they love her other--- other side.

Valyria : Forward.

She commanded in Valyrian as the Unsealed poked the nobles of Meereen on their back as they moved forward.

Valyria started walking at the back if them, this time Jane and Lonnie thought it would be best to run away but Jane thought.

She promised she wouldn't let any harm come to me? So why am I scared?

Valyria : They will eat you......... When I tell them to.

She said in Valyrian.

Valyria : They might not if I don't.

The VK's didn't understand a thing she said so now, learning Valyrian was a must to them.

Valyria :  Children........ Some say I must give up on them.

She said walking.

Valyria : But a mother never gives up on them....... She disciplines them if she must.

She said and looked over Daario, nodding and he got the message. He went and pushed one noble and he fell in the front on the floor.

Valyria : But she never gives up on them.

Valyria said. Then Arrax breathed fire on the noble, burning him alive and eating him along with his siblings. Valyria watched the scene, her eyes stuck on the scene, some of the VK's looked away.

I'm glad I'm not Uma right now. Audrey thought.

Valyria : Who is innocent?

Valyria asks the nobles.

Valyria : Maybe all of you are....... Maybe non of you are.

She hissed then she went to Hidarhr, putting her hand on his back.

Valyria : Maybe....... I should let the dragons decide.

Hidarhr : All men must die.

He said in Valyrian. Valyria moves her hand.

Valyria : Don't want to overfeed them.

She said merciless.

Valyria : Perhaps maybe tomorrow.

She said in English then nodded to Daario, leaving the scene. The VK's didn't know what to think but Uma........

This is child's play! She Ain't gonna hurt us! She thought.