Astapor

We rode all the way to Astapor, on the journey I have bonded quite well with Ser Jorah. He tells me stories of the Seven Kingdoms and the funny songs they sang in events.

Uma POV

No! My plan is going to be ruined!! She cannot bond with Ser Jorah, she's supposed to have suspicions about him!!!!

I moved my horse closer to them.

Uma : Hey guys! Umm..... What are you talking about?

I say trying to break their conversation.

Valyria : Nothing serious, we're talking about the Seven Kingdoms.

Uma : What about them?

I butted in.

Valyria : Their histories, their songs. Ser Jorah, can you tell me a story about long ago in King's Landing, you know, before the Targaryens ruled it.

She changed the subject! Ser Jorah started say blah blah blah! I don't even wanna listen to their stupid conversation! I just want to get my throne!!!

I moved back, not listening anymore. I don't care if they bond but my plan won't fail!

Valyria POV

Why is Uma being weird? Never mind! I listened to the story Ser Jorah was telling and it was nice!

****

We arrived in Astapor, guards were guarding and they wouldn't let us in, a girl came out, she said her name was Zara and said her master asks why are we here.

Valyria : I'm here to buy the Unsealed.

Zara : I will take you to my master but your army must stay.

Valyria : My army must come in.

Zara : The master wishes that only you should come or you don't come at all.

Valyria : Fine, I'll take my advisors and my friends.

Then she led us in, we saw the Unsealed were lined in groups. I stood before the master who looked about 18 or 19, he looked like he was spoiled. The VK's and my advisors stood in the other side.

Zara translates for the Master and he spoke in Valyrian. Good thing I'm fluent in it. Why wouldn't I? I am Valyrian and my name is Valyria.

Master : What is she trading with?

Zara : The Master would like to know what are you trading with?

I looked down. I have a plan! I looked up.

Valyria : I have a dragon.

That earned gasps from the VK's. Zara translates for him.

Master : I'd like to see this dragon you speak of.

Zara : The Master would like see your Dragon.

I looked over at Qhono, nodding at him, he went out and came back with the crate, it only had Arrax, Rakharo and Qhono brought it, I went over it and opened it, holding the chain that was tied to his leg, he flew as I went closer to the master, he had a devilishly smirk but not compared to mine of course.

I extended my hand and he gave me the whip, I have him the chain, Arrax screeched as all the master looked at him.

Valyria : Is it done then? They belong to me?

I asked as I had my eyes on the whip. Zara translates.

Master : It is done. The Bitch holds the whip.

Zara doesn't translate. I went over to the Unsealed, Arrax screeched for me to come back but I just went forward.

Valyria : Unsealed!

They stood their stand.

Valyria : Forward!

They went forward.

Valyria : Halt!

They stopped. A smirk appeared in my pink lips but it turned upside down when I heard.....

Master : Tell the Bitch her beast won't be coming back to her.

I turned, giving him the dragon glare. I love giving people this glare! Thank you Rhaegal!

Valyria : Zeldreze Buzdari Iksos Daor [a dragon is not a slave.]

Everyone's attention diverted to me, I saw Qhono smirk a proud smirk.

Master : You know Valyrian?

He asked shocked.

Valyria : I am Valyria Stormborn of House Targaryen, of the Blood of Old Valyria, Valyrian is my mother tongue.

I say bitterly then looked back to the Unsealed.

Valyria : Unsealed! Strike off every chains on every slave you see! Slay the men who hold a whip! But harm no child!

The Unsealed did as I said and stabbed the Masters who held a whip.

Master : Hey! You don't listen to her! I am your master! Kill her! Kill her!!!

I turned back to him.

Valyria : Dracarys!

Then Arrax breathed fire, burning him alive, the VK's screamed moving back. Everything went in Chaos, Arrax burnt every master and bodyguards, leaving the Unsealed. He landed on my shoulder, I mounted my horse and gave my speech to the Unsealed.

Valyria : Unsealed! You have been slaves all your lives! I free you! If you wish to leave, you may, no one will harm you! I give you my word!

I said as my horse moved around.

Valyria : Will you fight for me? As free men?

It was all quiet then they started banging their spears on the ground, meaning yes.

***

I rode on my horse with the VK's behind me with the Dothraki Khalasar, some of the Unsullied and the Unsullied. Next up......

Dragen ~ Yunkai!

Dragen said as he flew with my other dragons.