A Queen

Uma POV

So Valyria has been extremely busy these past few days, the letter was sent yesterday and Ooooh! It's going down tonight!

We're currently in the throne room and Valyria--- I actually don't know what's she's gonna do with Ser Jorah but the lesser the people, the weaker my victim is.

******

(Non one's POV)

Everyone was gathered in the throne room of Meereen, they currently found out something or someone has been giving information.

Valyria : What was the content of these letters?

The young Targaryen Queen asked.

Ser Jorah : Information.

Valyria :  What Information?

Ser Jorah : When young Viserys arrived in Pentos, his idea to marry Daenerys to Khal Drogo and when............

Valyria : You told them I was carrying Rakharo's child?

Ser Jorah : I...

Valyria : Yes or no.

Ser Jorah : Khaleesi....

Valyria : Don't call me that. Did you tell them I was carrying Rakharo's child?

This is not right! Audrey thought to herself.

Ser Jorah admitted, he never wanted to anger the young Targaryen girl, he always felt a connection to her. He wanted to serve her but since she was with child, he admitted to everything though he didn't do nothing.

Ser Jorah : Yes.

Yes! Uma thought to herself.

Valyria stood up, coming down the steps a little.

Valyria : That wine merchant who tried to poison me because of of your information.

Ser Jorah : I stop you from drinking the wine.

Valyria : Because you knew it was poisoned.

Ser Jorah : I suspected it.

Valyria : You betrayed me...... From the first.

Ser Jorah fell to his knees.

Ser Jorah : Forgive me...... I never meant...... Please Khaleesi?

Valyria : You sold my Secrets to the man who killed my grandfather and sold my father's throne, you want me to forgive you?!

Valyria said as a tear tricked down her pale cheeks.

Ser Jorah : I had loved you..... Like a daughter.

It's true. Valyria and Ser Jorah had bonded to that level.

Valyria : Love? Love, how can you say that to me?

She asked.

Valyria : Any man would have you executed but you.... You, I do not want to you in my city dead or alive. Go back to your masters in King's Landing, collect your pardon if you can.

She said merciless, Uma smirked a bit. Ser Jorah stood up, coming closer to Valyria.

Ser Jorah : Valyria, please.....

Valyria : Don't ever presume to touch me or say my name. You have until dusk to collect your things and leave this city. If you're found in Meereen past break of day, I'll have your head thrown into Slaver's Bay.

She said merciless.

Valyria : Go. Now.

Valyria hissed but softy. Ser Jorah except his fate and left, he took his belongings and left Meereen with his horse.