Winterfell

They had fleet to Winterfell, to help Jon with the White Walkers and Jay was..... Chickening out and Uma was bothering Valyria.

Uma : Aren't we carrying on the quest?

Valyria : Yes we will after battling the White Walkers.

Jay : Did you just say W-white Walkers?

Carlos : Oh yes! Finally!! Action!

Mal : We've been traveling for how long now?

Valyria : A month, we're almost there.

She says as she was riding with Jon and and Rakharo by her side, Qhono was behind her and Ser Jorah, they entered the gates and honestly, she's never been to Winterfell, she's only heard Jon blabbering about it nonstop as kids.

The people looked at them with a not trusting look, side eyes in other words.

Jon : I warned you. Northerners don't trust outsiders.

As if, he was the one who wanted to join forces with Valyria and she only agreed to join forces with him if he takes her to the North and she can reunite with the Starks before the battle. At least, they were her last family.

Her dragons screeched and she smirked as the people screamed running, she held her head up high proud of her children that had fully grown.

******

Valyria stood next to Ser Jorah and Rakharo as Jon hugged Bran and Sansa.

Jon : Where's Arya?

Sansa : Lurking somewhere.

Jay was kind of attracted to Sansa, he went over Valyria whispering in her ear.

Jay : I know we might die because of the White Walker things or something but..... Is she single?

Valyria : Shut up! Don't embarrass me, Jay! Go do it Doug!

She shooed him away. They looked over at Valyria, she looks at Ser Jorah and he nods slightly. Of course, Uma was boiling like Lava to see Ser Jorah come back that's why she had made a plan during the battle.

Valyria walks over at the Starks.

Jon : Queen Valyria of House Targaryen.

Jon introduced.

Valyria : Thank you for inviting us to your home, Lady Stark. The North is as Beautiful as your brother claims.

Sansa : So you've actually took lessons of being a proper lady after all?

She asks with a smile.

Valyria : I tried not to.

She admits.

Bran : We don't have time for all of this!

Bran butts in.

Bran : The Night King has your dragon. He's one of them now. The wall has fallen, the dead March South.

He says. So White Walkers were no myth? She thought to herself.

*******

They had a council meeting and to Valyria, she saw another if the Lannisters.

Jaime Lannister

The last she saw him was when they attacked the Lannisters guards and they killed Missendai, she could never forgive or forget what they did.

But Valyria wasn't like her grandfather King Aerys, she was Valyria. Even though it was hard but she learned to forgive him but she never forgot, she never will.

********

Valyria was looking for Arya, till she had found her, training with Brienne of Tarth.

And she was better than the first time they trained in Bravos.

Mal : Who is that?

Valyria : Arya, my cousin.

Carlos : You never told us you had another family.

Valyria : Well, distant family.

Evie : Oh. Does she like fashion?

Valyria : Given what I know about Arya, no. She's not a Lady. She's never been one.

Carlos : She's good..... Any chance she might be single?

Valyria : What is it with you people?

Carlos : I'm just asking.

Valyria : Go ask her yourself.

Brienne : Who taught you how to do that?

Arya : No one.

Nice! Bravos has finally got in her! She thought to herself. Brienne went with Podrik. Arya turns and sees Valyria.

Arya : Valyria of House Targaryen.

Valyria : Arya of House Stark.

They hugged each other.

Arya : How long has it been?

She asks as they pulled apart.

Valyria : I don't know, very long.

Arya : Are you a Lady like Sansa?

Valyria : Why? You'll pull my hair like Jon did?

Arya : No! You are just the same Valyria I used to know.

Valyria : And you? Do you still annoy Sansa?

Arya : I'll never stop.

Valyria : These are my friends from Aurodon.

Arya : Hi.

They introduced each other. Valyria spent her time in Winterfell, planning with everyone and catching up with the Starks because this might be the end of the world.

Except for Bran.

He's weired.

But Valyria kind of missed the young Bran that loved climbing so much. Even though, she was happy to see the Starks.