Attack at the Party

(Valyria POV)

The party still carried on and to my luck, non of the VK's caught anything that happened between me and Rakharo and it must stay that way.

Mother was speaking to King Brian, I believe. She came back.

King Brian : Queen Daenerys think about this, two kingdoms can unite.

Daenerys : I will not force my daughter into something she doesn't want.

Me and father stood up instantly.

Viserys : Dany, what is wrong?

My mother and father looked at each other. Argh! I hate it when they speak with their eyes, how do they do this? It's so complicated!

Viserys : Look, you don't talk to my wife about this, if you want to talk come to me if it's regarding this matter.

Valyria : Mother, what's going on?

All eyes were on the scene as VK's also stood up, watching, I looked at King Brian and his son Brandon.

They want to betroth me!!!! No! I'm perfectly fine and happy with Rakharo!

I looked King Brian with fear as he had his eyes on me then he screamed.

King Brian : Witch!!!!!!

Prince Brandon : Monster!!!!!!!

They screamed at me as mother wrapped her arms around me, moving away from them.

Daenerys : You Liar! You just want something!!!!

King Brian : I am no liar! I saw a blue light shimmering in her eyes! She's a witch!

He spat.

Daenerys : Lies!

Prince Brandon : King Viserys and Queen Daenerys raised a Witch and a monster!!!!!!

Daenerys : Lies!!!

King Brian : Listen you DUMB BLOOD BITCH! You raised a Witch and that's a fact!

Father chuckles and unleashed his sword, point on King Brain's throat.

King Brian : You have no right.

Viserys : No right? You are in my territory and as long as you're in my territory, I have all the rights!
First you call my daughter a witch!
Then you call my wife a Whore! Do you know what that means?

King Brian : So you're gonna slit my throat.

Valyria : Father please.

King Brian : Listen to your savage daughter! You let a princess have a child with a savage? You're not Worthy of the King of the Seven Kingdoms!

He spat, father pointed deeper into his throat.

Daenerys : Viserys please.

Viserys : Like any man would have you executed but you, I'd rather execute you myself!

Valyria : Father........

There was silence in the room, I looked at the side, seeing the Dothraki ready to attach and looked at the other side seeing the Unsullied ready to attack if King Brian dares to do something.

This is not ending well!

Before anything could end in total chaos, we heard a piercing scream that sounded like Doreah, we saw her running over but tripped on a rock.

Daenerys : Doreah?

Doreah was crying.

Doreah : Khaleesi! It's the most horrific thing you've ever seen!!!! [Crying]