Who am i?

I don't know how they arrived in Westros but I'll try, I have only seen GOT on YouTube.

Valyria : They're beautiful, aren't they?

Valyria asks Jon as she descended Valera and she flew off. She was going to take revenge for Vhagar, he had filled in the spot for Rhaegal but now the killed him.

Jon : Beautiful wasn't the kind of word I was thinking of.....but......

He says putting on his glove then trails off seeing Valyria giving him the dragon glare.

Jon : Yes! Gorgeous beast!

Valyria : They're not beast to me. No matter how big they get or how terrifying they can be to everybody else......

She says and looks up at them.

Valyria : They're my children.

She finished off, Jon thought she was crazy, smiling up at the dragons as they flew gracefully, he made a weird face as she wasn't facing him, when she faced him he stopped.

Valyria : I saw you.

Jon : You couldn't have. What was I doing?

She rolls her eyes and asks in a serious tone...

Valyria : Ser Davos says you took a knife in the heart for your people?

Jon : Ser Davos likes getting carried away.

Valyria : So was your figurate speech

She says mentioning about the White Walkers. Of course Valyria knew they were real but they never came to Dragonstone, why know? In fact She's never seen what so how can she believe stupid fairy tails?

They heard boots nearing as they saw 3 Dothraki and Qhono.

Qhono : There is a man here for you Khaleesi.

Qhono says and moves to the side, revealing Ser Jorah. She smiles and he bows.

Ser Jorah : Your Grace.

She signals that he can rise, he stands up.

Valyria : Jon Snow, this is Ser Jorah Mormant, an old friend.

She introduced.

Jon : I've served you father, he was a great man.

Valyria : You look strong..... You found the cure?

Ser Jorah : I wouldn't be here if I haven't. I return to your services, my queen, if you'll have me.

Valyria : It will be my honor

She hugged him.

********

Tyrion : You can't! The most important person in all the Seven Kingdoms cannot go to the most dangerous place in the world!

Tyrion tries to reason with Valyria.

Valyria : I will! I've lost so much! I'm not losing Missendai! I've lost Vhagar because of them.

Tyrion : Your Grace, please reconsider.

Tyrion says with a calm voice.

Valyria : I've made my choice, Tyrion Lannister. There's nothing you can do to change my mind!

She says and mounts Valena, she flew with her dragons as some ships already departed, she was done losing so much and certainly wasn't losing Missendai.

_______________

The Dothraki rode towards the Lannisters army, Valyria flew with her dragons.

Valyria : Dracarys!

All of them shot fire. Swords Clashing, people on fire, screaming, blood.

*****

They were in front of King's Landing gate, they had Missendai with them on the top. They were ordered to not do anything or she dies.

Cerci : Any famous last words?

Missendai looks at Valyria and she looks at her sympathetically, there has to be something she can do!!!!

Grey Worm marches forward and Valyria follows but the Lannisters guards point their swords on Missendai and they stopped on their tracks.

Missendai : Dracarys!

She says and the beheaded her, her lifeless body falls off the tower. Grey Worm holds in his tears but Valyria's pale face turns red, steaming tears pouring down her pale skin.

She failed! Once again! She was never meant for the Targaryen name! She had a chance to save her friend, just like she had a chance to save her parents, her brothers, Vhagar but she didn't because just because she had the Targaryen features, she was never going to be a true Targaryen.

Who was she?

She turns and walks away, trying to not be weak.

You are a little girl! You were not fit to rule no matter how much you try!

They retreated from King's Landing going back to Dragonstone. Everyone had told her she was never fit to rule because she's just a little girl but who was she? She had come this far, where was the Valyria her parents raised her to be?

Who am I? She asks herself as she flew with Dragen. She flew all the way just to see her best friend beheaded.

~Author~
I'm sorry if this chapter is lame and everything, I'm sorry you guys are hurting but so am I, it's hard to write something that deeply hurts you.

But I assure you that, have faith in me as the author, thank you for staying with me through this roller coaster ride.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be crying my eyeballs out.😭😭😭😭😭