Goodbye

An early morning in Winterfell and it wasn't very happy nor cheerful, it was the funeral for everyone that fought the White Walkers and died fighting.

Valyria whispered goodbye to all her loved once, when she got to Rakharo, a lump was in her throat as she remembered his last words......

I love you

Valyria : I love you too.

She kissed his forehead and takes her dragon pin, putting it on his Dothraki attire.

She walks back to her spots with hot tears. She stook next to Evie as Jon presents his speech.

Jon : We're here to say goodbye to our brothers and sisters. To our fathers and mothers, to our friends. Our fellow men and women. Who set aside their differences to fight together.... And die together.

Valyria holds in a sob by biting her lip.

Jon : So the others may live. Everyone in this world owes them a debt that can never be repayed. It is our duty and our honor to keep them alive in memory, for those who come after us and those who come after them. For as long as men draw breathe. They were the shields that guarded the realms of men. And we shall never see their light again.

They were given torches and went forward to the pyre's. They lit the pyre's but Valyria wanted to see Rakharo one last time and she lit his pyre's.

They walked back to their places as Valyria finally sobs out freely, Uma smirked in the inside as Valyria was held by Evie, crying her heart out, Mal rubs circles on her back, Jane caressed her hair.

Goodbye, my love. I love you, always and forever.

_____

~Author~
Please don't give me hate, I'm crying too. It's harder for me as well, I'm sorry.

I have no words😭😭😭😢