All is Lost and all is Found

Valyria and Rakharo spent the whole day with each other and their little daughter because tomorrow they would be sailing back to Dragonstone, starting to plan on going to Westros and they would get Little time with each other and their daughter so they decided to spend it together.

It was at night where Valyria was feeding Daenerys, she gently plays with her nose as light as a feather, little Daenerys fought the sleep but unfortunately lost and close her big beautiful brown eyes which earned a smile from her mother.

Rakharo entered the room, scaring Daenerys away.

Valyria : Rakharo, you woke her up!

Rakharo : I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Valyria : [sighs] it's fine my love.

She cradled a know crying Daenerys.

Valyria : Sleep my darling daughter.

She said and kissed Daenerys' forehead. Rakharo puts his Arakh by the Nightstand and came to the bed. Rakharo ran his hand on Daenerys' hair that had grown really fast.

Rakharo : Sleep my little one.

He said and Daenerys stopped crying, doing the opposite, giggling.

Valyria : We are not sleeping tonight.

She said and Rakharo chuckles lightly.

Valyria : What did Qhono want you for?

Rakharo : Just to make sure everything is fine when we go back in the morning.

He said and she nodded.

Rakharo : Why? Did you miss me that much?

She snickered.

Valyria : Yes, you are mine and I don't have to share you with anyone so you have to have time with me and only me.

She said being sassy and he snickered lightly carefully not to wake a now sleeping Daenerys.

Rakharo : Yes. And I don't have to share you with anyone, especially not that pirate boy.

Valyria rolls her eyes.

Valyria : Are you seriously on that topic? It's in the past and I will never go back to him.

She said and Rakharo nods but still looking at Daenerys. Valyria takes him by his chin, diverting the attention to her.

Valyria : My heart yearns for one person and that's you. And it will always be you.

Rakharo : Mine too.

She got up and puts Daenerys in her crib with a motherly smile, she had never felt this way, only with her son who she missed terribly. She knew if he was still alive then he would have loved to meet the VK's and the VK's would love to meet him.

Valyria : Rakharo?

Rakharo : Mhmm?

Valyria : Have you ever thought about taking the throne?

Rakharo : Throne?

Valyria : Yes, a chair in which a king and Queen sits in. When I take Westros I can't have you as my Blood Rider.

Rakharo : Why not?

Valyria : I need you as my King.

Rakharo : I don't even know all the common tongue.

Valyria : I'll teach you.

Rakharo : I don't know how to lead.

Valyria : You lead all the blood Riders, you'll be just fine.