Uma

Uma POV

The ship was still going, people were doing their jobs, I told Harry and Gill to meet me on the bottom of the ship, we are currently down here.

Harry : What are down here for Uma?

Uma : Guys, I called you here for a meeting. Remember that time where I tried getting Fairy Godmother's wand?

Gill : Yeah?

Uma : And I promised you that we would get power.

Harry : yeah, go on.

Uma : Well forget that. I got a new plan.

Gill : You have?

Uma : Just keep up Gill!

I shouted whispered.

Harry : What's your plan, Lassie?

Uma : Getting Fairy Godmother's wand was the most stupidest thing I have ever thought of, I promised my mother that one day I'll get power and make her proud.

Gill : Okay then, what are we gonna do?

Uma : We're going to steal Valyria's birthright, I'll be Queen, Harry will be my King and Gill will be my royal adviser. Simple. With that power, we can send people to destroy Aurodon Prep, free the villians in the Isle. Oh and Kill the VK's.

Gill : Girl that is wicked! I love it!

Harry : I don't know about this Uma, I mean the girl's lost her parents,why don't we.......

Uma : [rolls her eyes] Harry! Dude! Focus! She cheated on you! Are ya gonna let that slide.

Harry : [hesitates] No.

Uma : And ya wanna see her feel the pain she made you feel.

Harry : Yes.

Uma : Then ya gotta focus. Don't ever feel for her, she dumped you so ya gotta take control.

Harry : Yeah..... So how are we doing this Lass?

Uma : The plan is simple.

They nodded.

Uma : We make everyone turn against her, we will attack her at her weakest and we will take the throne but first, we have to do this journey till we get to the Iron Throne.
I made a research and I have recruited a man called Tyrion Lannister, he said he wanted the Targaryens dead and guess what? Valyria is a Targaryen. We feed every information as to where she is headed and when we're at Meereen, we'll frame Ser Jorah for Betraying Valyria. Simple.

Gill : The girl has dragons.

Uma : So? I have potions and spells, plus her dragons are useless, they're just dumb, no one will find out.

Harry : Okay.

Uma : But we have to act like we are loyal friends until she is alone and at their weakest.

Gill : Okay

Harry : Okay.

Uma : Pirates for ever.

I say extending my hand and they put their hands on mine and said.

Harry/Gill : Pirates for ever.

Then we went back to the decks. I'm tired of living in the shadows of people, I'mma show them how a queen rises, Valyria was never meant to be a queen, I was.
I'll make you proud, momma.

I know I Shouldn't be doing this, plus I hate it but I went to Audrey anyway. If I'm gonna take the throne, I need recruits, not just Harry and Gill, plus Audrey has the attitude.

I went to sit next to her on the barrel, she was chewing gum, while on her phone.

Uma : Can we talk?

Audrey : What do you want? Can't you see I'm suffering hard enough in this stupid quest?

Love the attitude! We gonna need that.

Uma : How do ya feel about taking Valyria's throne?

Audrey : Uhhh, I don't want my grades to fall.

Uma : Would you rather study and be the popular girl or be a queen? Me, Harry and Gill have a plan.

Audrey : Alright, I take you up on your proposal but I have a condition.

Uma : That is?

Audrey : I'll be the Queen of Aurodon and carry on being the Queen of Mean. Kill Mal and have Ben all to myself.

Uma : Deal, I was already planning on Killing the VK's.

Audrey : But we must torture them first.

Uma : You read my mind.

I told her my plan and everything, she agreed instantly.

Look out VK's and Valyria! Here comes the real Queens.