A Dragon's rage

Valyria POV

I slowly open my eyes as I took in my surroundings, I touched my heart as I felt the scar as it hurt tremendously, I look to my left seeing Jon sleeping on my hand, I took my right hand caressing his black hair and he woke up instantly, looking at me with teary eyes.

Valyria : Jo-......

Jon : Shhh, you have to rest..

He says and smiles but chokes out a sob.

Jon : You're awake, I thought I had lost you.

He said kissing my forehead. But he looks so weak

Valyria : Why are you so weak?

Jon : I gave you my blood.

Valyria : Why would you do that?

Jon : Because you are Westros last hope.

Valyria : don't say that. You can even take the Iron Throne without me.

Jon : I refused to eat until you woke up.

Valyria : You could have died.... because of me, why?

Jon : Because that's what family does. We take the fall for our loved ones.

******

A few days and i was slowly recovering. I was standing on the balcony. I can't believe I was so blind.

Jon : She told me.

I heard Jon say as I came back in the room since it was a bit windy.

Valyria : Who told you?

Jon : Mal? Was it? She told me you both loved each other. You and Harry.

Valyria : No.

I say softly.

Valyria : He loved me. And I couldn't love him back....

I say coming closer to him.

Valyria : Not the way he wanted. Not the way I love you. Is that alright?

I say softly as he had his hand on my back.

Jon : You are my queen. Now and always.

Valyria : Then be with me. Build this new world with me, let's break the wheel together..... It Doesn't matter when or how but we do it together.

Jon : I will always be by your side, now and always.

He says then we kissed.

___________

After recovering fully, Valyria and Jon went back to King's Landing, they wore cloaks and the Dragon's were hidden. The people of King's Landing were gathered for the announcement Uma or should I say queen Uma that she was going to make. They arrived at the docks as three pirates with flashing silver and golden teeth flashed at their eyes.

Pirate 1 : Aye, what do we have here?

Valyria changes her accent into one she learnt from Rakharo and Kovarro.

Valyria : We come for the Queen's service, if you don't mind.

Pirate 2 : She's not A QUEEN, she's a Pirate Queen. Address her properly or you'll be sleeping in the dungeons tonight, lassie.

Pirate : You're suppose to be at the announcement or yow two will walk down the plank.

Valyria rolls her eyes.

Pirate 1 : Excuse me, what did ya just do?

Valyria : Nothing.

She says innocently.