Chapter 4: Going For a Walk

As Peach walked down the halls of the castle, she was hoping to find you soon. Recently, a duo of vampires was spotted in the city and now she had your first contract. Reaching your door, she didn't bother to knock and opened the door.

She wished she had knocked.

She witnessed you during one of your feeding sessions. Standing behind Saiko one hand around her waist while the other one was under her shirt, groping her breast gently as she moaned out. Giving one last lick to both get the last drop of blood and to close the bite wound, you spot Peach in the doorway.

Y/n: Can I help you?

Peach: ...Note to self, knock next time. Yes Y/n, I have a mission for you today.

Saiko: Aww... but we were going to go help Meggy train.

Peach: That can wait till later. Y/n, you are to go into town and get rid of two vampires who are killing my citizens.

Y/n: Alright. I'll leave soon.

Peach: Good, I will give you the location as you leave.

Peach leaves the room as Meggy and Tari enter.

Meggy: What did she want?

Saiko: Y/n's being sent on a mission.

Meggy: But... we were going to train today...

Y/n: I know, but look, tomorrow is Saturday. We will train twice as long tomorrow.

Meggy: But what about Tari?

Tari: I'll come with you!

Meggy: Alright. Tomorrow we will train extra hard!

You smile at the excitement of the Inkling. Giving the three girls a kiss, you head out to do your first job as a Vampire Slayer.

Upon reaching your destination, you can smell the blood coming from the house. Pushing your desire for blood aside, you go up to one of the windows and listen in.

Female Vampire: I love you, Edward.

Edward: And I love you... Bella.

You visibly cringe as those two names together remind you of a terrible movie and book series. Walking around to the front door, you knock and pull out your gun.

Edward: Hold on. Who is it?

Y/n: Oh you know...

You then fire your gun through the door, shooting the male many times.

Y/n: A real fucking vampire!

Going to the bedroom, you see that the window was open and the female was nowhere to be found. Jumping up to the roof, you extend your sight to see her running.

Y/n: You know, maybe I should be running after her, or asked for a sniper? Oh well, let's see if I can...

You take aim and fire, at first nothing happened then her chest exploded from the bullet you fired.

Y/n: Holy shit! I didn't think that would actually hit! Walter, you have some explaining to do.

Pulling out your phone, you dial Peach's number.

~~~~~

Peach was sitting in the foyer with everyone watching TV. Her phone starts ringing and she mutes the TV.

Mario: Hey, it was getting to the best part!

Meggy: Is that Y/n? Put him on speaker.

You explain everything and then put you on speaker for everyone to hear.

Peach: So that's your field report?

Y/n: Yep.

Peach: So you broke into the house?

Y/n: Yep.

Peach: And you shot him thirty six times?

Y/n: thirty seven to be exact.

Peach: And you took out his partner?

Y/n: Dead. Oh by the way is Walter there?

Walter: What can I do for you sir?

Y/n: What kind of pistol is this?! I just shot someone who was a mile away! There is no pistol out there that can fire a bullet a mile away! As far as I know of...

Walter: ...Special parts?

Y/n: Fine. Let's go with that.

Peach: Well, good job Y/n. Return as soon as you can. These three haven't stopped complaining that I sent you on that mission.

Hearing you hang up, she runs her eyes, feeling the girl's eyes bear down on her.

~~~~~

Meggy was searching around for her last target. She had already eliminated Mario, Tari and Saiko, now she was searching for you. She felt something behind her and quickly turned around. She saw nothing behind her but a dark corner, but even then, the amount of light would have shown someone there.

Turning back around, a dark mist rises from the dark and a pair of red eyes open. You exit the shadows and sneak behind her. She screams as you pick her up, causing you to burst out laughing. She looks back at you annoyed.

Meggy: Yeah, laugh it up.

You look at her annoyed, blushing face.

Y/n: I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

She looks away so you turn her around. She refuses to look at you.

Y/n: Come on, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you somehow, alright?

Meggy: I want two slices of cake on our way home.

Y/n: Alright, alright. I'll buy you some cake.

She smiles and wraps her arms around you and she kisses you. As she pulls away, you walk back to the others. Letting go of Meggy, she begins to talk about the Splatfest.

Meggy: I think that was a very good session. If we continue to train like this, there is no doubt that we will win the upcoming Splatfest!

Everyone cheered loudly, and Meggy dismissed everyone. True to your word, you got Meggy some cake and you, Tari and Saiko went back to Meggy's house for the day.