Chapter 9: The Dandy Man

Peach was sitting in her office doing paperwork and keeping the TV on. Suddenly, it switches to the news in Brazil.

News Reporter: Shots fired at the Penthouse suite on the top floor! The initial SWAT team has yet to report back, worrying officials.

Peach: On the phone. Get him on the phone. I want him on the phone right now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: Hello?

Peach: What did you do?

Y/n: Alright... but you can't be mad at me.

Peach: What... did you do?

Y/n: Okay first, I was minding my own business.

Peach: Bullshit!

Saiko: She's right you know! We just got done having se--

Tari covered Saiko's mouth, blushing deeply.

Meggy: Shut up!

Peach: You know what? I don't care what Saiko was about to say, but what I do want to know is what you were doing while you were "minding your own business".

Y/n: Alright, so we were all just relaxing in our room, then all of a sudden one of these shmucks kicked in my door! One of them screamed: "Get on your knees!" And I responded with: "I'm not your mother last night!"

Peach: ...

Y/n: And they took exception to that.

You recall how the entire SWAT team shot you, filling your body with holes and spreading blood everywhere.

Y/n: But you know how that song and dance goes. And I killed all but one of them.

Peach: What happened to the last one?

Y/n: Pussed out like a bitch! Silver lining, I can cancel my room service!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, outside the hotel was a small camp made by the police.

Officer: So we sent like... 10 guys up there and haven't heard back from them. Are you sure everything's fine?

Dandy Man: Naturalmente, don't worry about it. Everything's fine.

Officer: Well... no matter what we're still going to get our immortality right?

Dandy Man: Buddy, my friend. Do I look like the kind of guy who would go back on an agreement? By the way... you may want to send more men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: Just tell me the truth Peach, did you send me here, telling Walter to tell me that it was for a vacation, to have me hunt down a threat?

Peach: Fine, you've got me. Yes, I wanted you to hunt down a target in Brazil.

Y/n: And you did this, knowing that I was would have brought the others.

Peach: I realize that, and I'm very sorry. But I didn't think that you would've taken the job.

Y/n: Look, I'll do the job. But you owe me, Princess.

Peach: Fair enough.

You hang up and grab your guns and get ready to open the door.

Meggy: Be careful, alright?

Y/n: Of course. Stay here.

The girls nod and you calmly walk out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People were lined up in front of the hotel, everyone being held back by policemen. The Dandy Man, who is now waiting for a certain person to come out the hotel.

Everyone gasps when more gunshots are heard and four bodie are thrown out and impaled on the flags standing outside, causing everyone to scream.

Dandy Man: I heard you know how to make an entrance. If I had known you were going to do all this, I'd have hung some Union Jacks for you.

Y/n: Hold on... did you put this on for me? Who are you?

Dandy Man: I am Tublacain Alhambra, or "The Dandy Man." I may or may not have lied to the local policia that in exchamge for your capture, I would give them inmortality.

Y/n: And they fuckin' bought that?

Dandy Man: Like discount Peixi.

Y/n: You cheeky dick-waffle! Anyway, so what's the deal?

Dandy Man: A cute choice of words. I wish to play a card game, vamiro.

Y/n: What, we talking 52 pick up?

Dandy Man: No. More like 52 cut up!

He pulled a deck of cards out of his jacket pocket and threw them at you, but you jumped out of the way.

Y/n: Missed me~

He tried again, but you dodged, causing the crowd behind you to get hit. You decided to fight back at last and fired your guns, but Dandy Man jumped high into the air, causing your bullets to hit three unfortunate police officers. Finally you managed to shoot him in the neck, but cards flew off him.

Y/n: So, he can make card clones.

An explosion behind you sands you flying, and you crash into the ground.

Dandy Man: You activated my trap card.

He snaps his fingers and the cards explode. When the smoke clears, you are nowhere to be seen.

Y/n: Hey Dandy-Dick! You missed!

You run up the side of the building. After getting to the roof, you fall to your knees and hold the wound you obtained.

Y/n: This... is new. Maybe I should take this guy more seriously. After all, I only took Luke seriously, and that was a first in a few centuries. This guy is more dangerous, so I'll just have to become an even bigger threat than him.

Dandy Man jumped up and began walking towards you, humming a tune.

Dandy Man: Tell me Alucard, are you a betting man?

Y/n: I see. So that's what's going on here. You're a part of this mysterious group that's been terrorizing us lately. Then in that case, let's play Alhambra! I wanna hear you squeal like a pig.

You rush towards each other and begin to trade blows. The smoke that was created from your guns and Dandy Man's cards covered the area. You shoot from the smoke and he cuts the bullet in half.

Dandy Man: I'm getting real tired of this shit!

You take this moment of his distraction to release your restrictions.

Y/n: You and me both.

He tries to attack you, but you catch his arm, and kick his leg with so much force that you tear it off.

Y/n: I wanna hear it, pig. So, SQUEAAALLLL!!!

You and him attack each other one last time. You were stronger though and you rip through his hand and arm.

Y/n: That's checkmate Tublacain Alhambra!

Grabbing his face, you pull him closer towards you.

Y/n: Now, I'm obliged to give you a thorough interrogation, so you're going to tell me what I want to know. Well... your blood will.

You open your mouth and bite down on Dandy Man's neck, biting through it and spraying blood everywhere. His memories became yours. From them, you see who truly is behind everything.