Chapter 5: Anderson

(If you are of any religion, this is not meant to offend anyone. It is only for the sake of humor.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Italy.

Priest: So what can I do for ya Father Renaldo O'Malley O'Connel O'Carrel O'Reilly O'Brian O'Sullivan, who is also Italian?

Renaldo: Tell-a me Anderson, what is your favorite thing to do?

Anderson: Spreading the word and love of Jesus Christ to the many people of the world. Teachin' peace and love for all.

Renaldo: And-a killing-a vampires?

Anderson: Ah, just try to fucking stop me!

Renaldo: And what about... Protestants?

Anderson: Second verse same as the first. Now put me on a plane so I can put 'em in a hearse.

~~With you~~

Peach: So that's your field report? You killed a homicidal vampire priest?

Y/n: And his army of Ghouls.

Peach: And you said you were... going for a walk?

Y/n: A very enthusiastic walk.

Peach looks over to Meggy, who was listening to the conversation.

Peach: You need to stop him from going on "walks".

Meggy: Got it.

Peach: Alright listen. This came up last minute but I need you to go to Ireland for this last mission.

Y/n: Oh, I never got to hunt down a leprechaun before. Do you think if I shoot it with my gun Lucky Charms will explode everywhere?

Meggy tried to stiffle her laughter but and few snorts did come through.

Peach: Christ. Look, just get to Ireland and kill the vampire that has taken over the hospital!

Y/n: Jeez, alright fine!

Peach: Ah, ah, ah. None of the sass.

Y/n: Yes, mooom!

Peach: Uggh...

Meggy: At least he gets the job done.

Peach: I suppose you're right. But he and his behavior have led me to begin smoking.

Meggy: Or that's just all the stress from both running a country and dealing with the paranormal.

Peach lit a cigar and put it in her mouth, taking a puff.

Peach: That too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The head of a ghoul rolls on the ground as you slice it off, and before another one could grab you, you placed your gun up to its head and pulled the trigger, causing blood to spray all over the walls.

Y/n: Well that should about wrap things up here.

You sniff the air, a scent that you were far too familiar with hit your nose.

Y/n: It suddenly smells of hypocrisy in here.

You turn to see a Catholic Priest walk around the corner.

Y/n: Well if it isn't the Catholic Church. And what's this. No little Timmy glued to your crotch? Progress!

Anderson: Ah, and look what we have here: A bloody heathen!