Universe 1: IzuOcha

(Edited)

Hi. Future author here. I just wanted to say that when I first wrote this chapter I was very much oblivious to the chaos that is the ship wars, but I don't wanna delete this whole thing. So, sorry in advance to other shippers.

"OoOoO I like this one." Maze said excitedly.

"What's it about?" All Might asked.

Most other people looked curious too and were anticipating her answer, wanting to get a feel of what these universe's would be like.

"Well I'm not going to spoil anything, but it's titled IzuOcha so take that as you will." Maze answered vaguely. "I'm gonna give you a happy one first so I can hit you hard with the feels later." She said, smirking at people's mixed reactions.

"Ships!" Mina and Hagakure called out at the same time.

"The title seems to be a mix of mine and Urarakas names. Are we like, hero partners or something?" Midoriya asked.

"Oh poor sweet dense Deku." Maze sighed, flying down to pat him on the head. "Let's just watch."

The screen flickered on to show the outside of UAs Heights Alliance Dorms around sunset.

"Hey! It's our dorms!" Kaminari called out the obvious.

"No dip Kaminari." Jiro, who was sitting next to him, said while rolling her eyes at him.

The camera slowly got closer to the dorms until an image of the inside faded into view. It looked pretty normal, with students lounging around on couches and around tables, eating snacks or standing around talking. Moving past them, it moved up the stairs and down a few hallways until it came to a certain someone's room. Showing the room, All Might figures and posters were all over the walls, with practically no other decoration.

Midoriya blushed in embarrassment as his teachers and friends were shown his room.

"Looks the same as when we first saw it." Kirishima laughed.

"Holy crap young Midoriya." All Might said, sounding dumbfounded.

A few snickers and comments about him being a fanboy spread across the theatre.

"I-Ive been meaning to redecorate for a while." Midoriya explained quickly.

Inko frowned, knowing that was a lie. She didn't want her son to be embarrassed.

"Let's just keep watching." Maze announced.

Midoriya was sitting on his bed lifting a large weight while sweating. At the same time he was holding his phone in the other hand, scrolling through something. He was also shirtless.

"Damn Midoriya!" Kaminari yelled. "You're jacked!" He along with a lot of other boys looked extremely jealous. They hadn't expected their timid and quiet freind to have muscles like that.

Midoriya blushed extremely hard, covering his face as a lot of the girls were focused on the screen. Uraraka, who was sitting next to said strawberry, was trying to keep her eyes off of him and the screen, blushing worse than anybody.

"I didn't know you had students like that in your class Shota." Midnight whispered to Eraser Head.

"Don't you dare." He whispered back. Midnight just shrugged and looked back to the screen.

"We should not look at Midoriya when he is on screen like this! It is invading his privacy!" Iida reprimanded.

"N-no it's fine Iida." Midoriya defended. "I'm sure Maze is showing this to us for a reason."