Universe 15: Miss Wanna Die (The actual finished product)

FUCK! Really sorry for publishing this prematurely THREE FUCKING TIMES. Also, sorry for this being late. I've realized that I probably won't be able to keep up the 4-5 day update schedule, so I'm probably gonna start uploading maybe once a week. Sorry.

Just so y'all know, what's about to happen isn't a result of the question I asked you last chapter. I had already planned and written most of this out before I even thought of doing that. Just wanted to say that.

🚨WARNING🚨: SELF HARM AND OTHER TRIGGERING THEMES!

There was the steady buzz of whispering conversation going around the theatre. Maze had been gone for a longer time than normal, about 20 minutes at that point, so they'd taken that time to actually discuss some of the stuff they'd seen. It was nice to vent without having to announce it to the whole class and teachers. They'd gotten all of the sad and funny stuff thrown on to them, with practically no breaks in between. None of them were really concerned as to why she was gone. She was a god after all. What could happen?

Suddenly (real original transition I know), the quiet was interrupted by Maze's signature snap, and she appeared in the back corner of the room. A few jumped at the sudden noise, while others just smiled, knowing that she was back. But they were instantly stopped by her appearance. Her hair was ruffled and visibly singed in some places, along with her uniform. She had her hands rested on her knees and was panting heavily. Her face was smudged with grime and dirt, and her work boots were smoking steadily like the friction was too much for them.

"What's wrong Maze?" Tsu asked, looking concerned along with most other people.

"A-are you hurt miss Maze?" Eri asked. Mirio smiled at her worry, but quickly turned his attention back to the issue at hand.

"Y-you gu-uys." She said between heavy breaths. "Y-you've gotta- no of course you won't be able to *pant* do anything. Fuck. I've gotta warn you! I-Its Sara. She's lost it. She's gone bat-shit. L-like throwing a full on psychotic tantrum. She should be here any minute now and I don't know what she's planning on-" But she was cut off by a loud pop, and the girl she's been talking about was now present. The silver haired girl just smirked "Sara!" She screamed, trying to sound intimidating. "Leave them out of it!"

"Of course of course!" The girl said nonchalantly, even though she was in the same if not a worse state as Maze. "I wouldn't dream of hurting them! Physically anyways."

"What are you planning?!" She yelled, still not convinced. The audience was looking up at the two in horror, not knowing how two entities with such power could do. The teachers had stood up, ready to defend their students if anything got too out of hand, but they were questioning their abilities to do anything against the sadistic god.

"I just want to switch things up." She said in a fake innocent voice.

"Fuck you!" Maze screamed again. "I should have never even let you get involved in this!"

"C'mon!" Sara whined while grinning. "You can't say that you don't like all of the angst and pain at least a little!"

"You can't make me admit it!"

"Okay okay. Look. I won't try anything ever again, and you can quote me on that, but you have to let me show them a few of mine. Just a few! Like 2 or 3 or 6." Sara said as if this was a completely normal negotiation.

"That's won't make up for you going all Toga Himiko on me!" Maze retaliated.

"Toga?" Sara thought for a second. "Oh! That blondy villain! I quite enjoy her."

"I know you do! That's the fucking point! Look. Just do me a favor and GET YOUR FLAT CHESTED SELF OUT OF HERE!"

Something sparked in Sara's eyes at that insult. "So you wanna go that way huh?" She said, punching her palm with her fist.