Universe 14: BakuDeku vs TodoDeku

Yo. So I decided to do this because so many of you voted for it. This most likely won't have a specific ending, or might just turn into a Todobakudeku because I don't want y'all coming for my throat, so it'll probably end without being resolved, just to make everyone happy. Sorry if that's disappointing.

"Oh holy damn." Maze muttered under her breath. "I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared."

"What is it this time?" Aizawa sighed, eyeing the children who'd recently been brought back along with Uraraka and Inko.

"Well it's another ship one, but this one's a bit more complicated and interesting." She explained, having half a smirk on her face.

"Like, it has an actual story instead of just being confessions and fluff?" Mina asked.

"Partly, but it's not with just one person. I'm just going to have to show you for you to get it."

"Oo! Is it like some sort of love triangle thing?" Tooru asked.

"Not exactly. Let's just watch." She snapped her fingers and the universe started.

The first thing they saw was the outside of UA, it's many widows gleaming in the mid-day sun. Most students were in class, though there were always the few who skipped or were on patrols or internships.

Our story starts in class 1A, as most of them do, the image of the classroom fading in slowly. It looked normal, but the students would sense the tension crackling in the air. It was between 2 of them in particular. Shouto Todoroki, and Katsuki Bakugo.

"Well that's not out of the ordinary." Momo joked.

"But usually Todoroki likes to keep to himself. Bakugo must have done something." Tokoyami said.

"Why is it instantly me bird brain?!" Katsuki yelled.

"Because it's you." Kami giggled, causing Bakugo to give him a death glare.

"I'm curious as to what happened." Iida said.

"Aren't we all."

It had been like that for a couple of months. The 2 at some point started to glare at each other more often, with many verbal altercations thrown in. Todoroki would burrow holes in the back of Bakugos head with his cold, blank monochromatic eyes, while the other would occasional turn around to reciprocate the action before he got yelled at by Aizawa.

Nobody had any clue what had happened, and many, many theories as to what it was had been going around. Many suspected that they'd gotten in a fight, or that Todoroki had finally had enough of his bullshit and told him off, but none of that was close to being true. It was true they were fighting, but not physically. It was a mental battle. A battle over one specific person. That person being Izuku Midoriya.

"W-wait w-what?" Midoriya himself stuttered. "They're fighting over me?"

"It seems so." Shinso said.

"Maze did say this was a ship one, but I didn't expect that." Uraraka said.

"This should be really interesting." Kirishima chuckled.

"Why does my son have so many people interested in him?" Inko whispered to herself.

"I never thought of young Midoriya as somebody who would be in a relationship. No offense!" All Might said.

"None taken." Midoriya sighed.

"Like I'd ever like that damn nerd!" Bakugo yelled.

"C'mon." Sero said, elbowing him playfully. "You've known him longer than anybody."