Universe 12: Supernatural Part 1

Thanks again to NarutoFenton for recommending this.

"Okay, so, this one's a bit odd, and I don't know much about it. I'm just going to let you guys watch." Maze said. The audience looked up at her intently, all of them wondering what exactly this was about.

"Let's get this show on the road!" She snapped her fingers and the universe started.

The world started with a close up of a gun. Someone was holding it, their finger on the trigger, and some really intense music started playing.

"Okay, a gun is never a good sign." Negire said.

"Who's holding it though?" Kirishima asked.

"Why do you guys always ask questions when it's been like, half a second. I'm sure it'll show up." Maze said.

The person revealed to be holding the gun was Midoriya, looking a lot older and more badass. He looked down at whoever he was pointing the gun at, hesitating.

"Wait why am I holding a gun?" Deku asked.

"Yeah why would he even need a gun?" Midnight also asked.

"Bro. Like three more seconds and you'll see my guy. Can you just like, watch?" Maze sighed.

"Snipe would be proud." Ectoplasm chuckled.

The camera switched to his targets face, revealed to be an older Kota, though he wasn't wearing his signature hat. He was kneeling in the grass, looking up at Midoriya with a questioning look that asked 'what are you going to do?'

"Wait what?!" Both All Might and Midoriya exclaimed.

"Waaaaaaaatch." Maze sighed. "Its seriously been 2 seconds and we have 4 minutes to go. Please keep the talking to a minimum."

The two nodded, but we're still very confused by the situation that was unfolding on screen.

Midoriya suddenly lowered the gun, not breaking eye contact with the brunette in front of him. He was wearing civilian clothes. He had on a grey jacket and a plain shirt underneath it. It switched back to Kota, his face unwavering.

They appeared to be in some sort of graveyard in either the early morning, or the late afternoon. They got a view of some headstones and a forest behind them. A man emerged from it wearing a long trenchcoat and a slightly undone tie. 2 people, Todoroki and Nezu were standing next to each other, watching the other 2. Nezu was wearing a deep red suit and a pastel blue dress shirt underneath it. Todoroki was wearing a blue button down shirt over a denim undershirt.

"It is good to see myself present in one of these for a change." Nezu said.

"Letsgoon." Maze said quickly before anyone else could say anything.

Midoriya adjusted the gun before throwing it down in the grass next to him, looking slightly angry.

"No." Nezu said stubbornly, taking a step forward towards them. "Pick it up!" Todoroki looked at him slightly confused and questioning.

"Why does Nezu want Midoriya to kill that kid?" Midnight asked.

"Maybe Kota did something bad?" Kirishima proposed.

"He doesn't look like a villain." Inko said, also wondering what was going on.

Nezu walked forward quickly, repeating the phrase "Pick it up." The man from the forest in the trenchcoat was now revealed to be Aizawa. He walked up to the group, examining the scene.