SPIN THE BOTTLE!!! (THANK YOU FOR 50K)

THIS CONTAINS SHIPS! MANY SHIPS! MULTISHIPS! ALL OF THE SHIPS! (well maybe not all of them) NOT A SINGLE SHIP IN PARTICULAR! IM DOING THESE BECAUSE THEY WERE SUGGESTED! DON'T @ ME!

Kissing. That's pretty much it. I'll try not to be biased about these ships, as y'all recommended some really rare and in some cases odd ones, but I'll try to include as many as I can without leaning towards any in particular.

Maze was doing her thing in the back of the theatre, vibing and preparing the next universe that she had yet to look at. The people of the audience were patiently waiting, knowing that it never took very long.

"WHAT?!" They suddenly hear her scream. Jumping up and nearly getting whiplash with how fast they flicked their heads up to look at her, they see her with a hand up to her ear. It seemed that the other God's were communicating with her again.

"FIFTY THOUSAND?! FIFTY THOUSAND?! HOW IN THE HELL?!" She screeched, causing the audience to cover their ears. "AND WHAT RANK?! Number on- N-NUMBER ONE IN DEKUVERSE?!"

"M-Maze-Sama?!" Deku called, trying to get her attention. She either didn't hear him or just ignored him.

"AND THEY WANT ME TO BRING WHO IN?!" She yelled more.

"Maze!" All Might yelled, but it seemed that Maze was freaking out too much to notice.

"W-WHAT AM I EVEN GONNA DO?! IT'S FIFTY FUCKING THOUSAND!"

"I got this." Present Mic said. They all knew what he meant and covered their ears. "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZEEEE!!!!!!!!!" He screamed, using his quirk and knocking over nearly everyone in the vicinity. This seemed to finally snap her back to reality, as her face flushed red with embarrassment as she looked down at them. Quickly turning back to her conversation she muttered.

"I'll figure something out okay?" And pulled her hand away. "Really sorry about that guys, but I was having a bit of a crisis."

"About what Maze?" Mina asked, rubbing her head from all of the noise and picking herself up.

"Okay, so, y'know how I was talking about how the other God's were watching you guys watch this and were enjoying it?" They all nodded the best they could with their now aching heads. "Well guess how many watches we've gotten? Fifty Thousand! And out of all of the other God's who are doing this, we're ranked number one in this category!"

"That's amazing! We're really popular!" Kaminari said excitedly.

If only they knew. Maze thought.

"Well yeah, so I was just informed of that, and also, the other God's want me to do something special to commemorate it. But I have no idea what to do. So you guys have to give me a minute to think." She explained. All of them looked pretty excited too. "Oh, and there something else." She said, her smile fading a bit. "They want me to bring in some people from your universe."

"Who is it?" Midnight asked. Maze sighed.

"I'll just do it now. And don't attack them Bakugo, All Might." She eyed the two she mentioned. Before they could even react she snapped her fingers, and there was a loud crack from the back of the room. 7 people appeared. They only just got a long enough look to recognize them before there was another snap and they were gone.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Bakugo yelled. "WERE THOSE VILLAINS?!"

The five people that had appeared in the back were Shigiraki Tomura, Toga Himiko, All For One, Stain the Hero Killer, Kurogiri, Dabi, and Twice. The theatre started going into a frenzy, people muttering and other screaming about why Maze had brought them there, and where they had gone. The teachers were on high alert, not liking the situation at all.