Truth or Dare!

Warning. Lots of swearing.

So this is going to be formatted a little weird. Instead of just showing the images of your replies to the characters and them reacting it's going to be as if another character was talking, though I'll still include the screenshot.

"Ok guys, so on to the next univer- hm?" Maze cut off mid sentence, putting her finger to her ear like she had an ear piece and listening, looking slightly upwards as she did so. "Yeah but I'm about to- I know, but the next world should be happy enough. Plus I really like- wait. How many?! I mean, I guess." She sighed. "Change of plans guys."

"What's do you mean?" Midnight asked, looking suspicious. "And what was that all about?"

"Oh. That was one of the lower gods. It seems that they really enjoy what I'm doing with you guys, and want to interfere a little bit." She explained.

"L-like last time?" Midoriya asked.

"Oh no. This isn't like that. They want us to play a game and have a break after those awful things Sara put you through."

"A game?" Mina asked, intrigued.

"Yes a game. One of your favorites. Truth or Dare!"

"Woohoo!" Hagakure and Mina whooped together.

"Are you sure that truth or dare is the most appropriate and mature game to play?" Iida asked.

"Hey, they want it. Though I am the one who proposed it to them in the first place. But that doesn't matter!" Maze said.

"Are we playing in here?" Ojiro asked.

"Nah. I'm going to bring you guys to another place. Get ready!" She said as she prepared to teleport them.

"Teenagers and truth or dare are never a good combination." Aizawa sighed. "Wake me up when it's over and tell me if anyone died."

"I think that a game like this can help lighten the moods of students once in a while." All Might said.

"This should be interesting!" Nejire said enthusiastically.

"I just hope I don't have to do anything embarrassing." Tamaki whispered.

"I hope nobody gets hurt." Inko muttered nervously, still looking sceptical.

"I don't really play these kind of things often, but when I do it always gets hectic." Deku said, not really knowing how to feel about all of this.

"And here we go!" Maze finally yelled. She snapped her fingers, and there was huge boom. The whole audience got the sensation of feeling weightless for a few seconds before falling down again. They readied themselves for the painfully hard impact, but were surprisingly met with a soft landing. Opening their eyes, they looked around and took in their surroundings.

They were in a bedroom, of sorts. But there was no furniture or other decorations. The walls were a pale peach color and the the floor was covered in soft, brownish-caramel carpet that had broken their fall. It looked pretty normal, except for the fact that it was about as big as a normal sized house would be. Oh and also had no door. Obviously, a normal sized bedroom wouldn't be able to fit them, so a drastically upscaled version would have to do.

"Oh, and here you go." Maze said, snapping her fingers again and making an assortment of differently sized and shaped pillows appear in front of everyone.

They were accustomed to their owners preferences. Tokoyamis was black and came with a blanket of the same color that he could wrap around himself, making it look like a cloak.