Universe 7: The Dekubowl

(Edited)

Warning: Slightly implicative language and a few actions, though nothing descriptive or bad. Also some really cringey jokes.

This is going to be fucking good. Maze thought as the world started.

The screen lit up, showing class 1A. Everything looked completely normal. People were chatting, Bakugo was leaning back in his chair just angry at the world. It was all peaceful. That was, until Deku nearly broke the door down.

"What's with him?" Uraraka asked.
Maze just hummed happily, looking at the screen. This did not ease anyone's nerves.

"Guys I need help!" He yelled, sounding desperate. The lightning from his quirk was just disappearing as he shut it off. He was covering his eyes and nearly ran into the doorway as he scramble inside.

"Did a villain attack?" Aizawa asked. Maze just giggled.

"What is it Deku?" Uraraka asked, worried.

"What's wrong? And why are you covering your eyes?" Kirishima asked.

"Okay so I was walking to school you know, from the dorms and I was in a hurry because I was late and I wasn't watching where I was going and I bumped into this girl and she used her quirk on me and them some teachers looked at me and went crazy and I think they're after me I don't know what to do!" He explained in one breath.

"What?!" The audience said, not really understanding.

"Okay I'll explain it. So basically Midoriya got hit with a quirk that makes him have a certain effect on people when he looks at them." Maze said.

"What do you mean by certain effect?" All Might asked.

(I feel like I should make this my catch phrase) "You'll see."

"Midoriya!" Midnight's sing-song voice could be heard a ways down the hall.

"C-close the door quick!" Midoriya ordered. Sero and Shoji got up, shutting the large doors just in time. There was the sound of fists banging up against them.

"You'll never get away from us!" Present Mic yelled on the other side, luckily not using his quirk.

"What's wrong with me?!" Hizoshi (I'm pretty sure that's his name) exclaimed.

"It's like Maze and Midoriya said. Whatever that quirk did had some kind of effect on you when he looked at you." Momo said.

"Midoriya!" Midnight said in a seductive voice. "Come out here! I have a surprise for you!" Midoriya looked like he was going to die.

"You bastard how-!?" Mineta started before Katsuki cut him off.

"What the hell did you do this time Deku!?" He screamed.

Kaminari also looked jealous. "What kind of quirk did the girl have?" He asked.

"I-I don't know!' He answered, freaking out. "She looked at me and then ran away muttering something! I just know that when I looked them in the eyes they started chasing me!"

"So it has something to do with eye contact huh?" Todoroki said, thinking. "Well I can see why you covered your eyes. Did you look at anyone else?"

"I-I don't think so. But I was running so fast, everything was just a blur. I could have!"

"Okay we need to stay calm here." Iida said. "We need to think of a logical way out of this situation."