12 | Pool Party • Part 1

"Oh my fucking god", Laura screams excitedly when I walk out in my blue tie dye bathing suit.

"You look gorgeous", Skylar says making me blush. "Aww stooop.." I smile.

"Lucas is missin' out", Austin says walking into the house.

I smile excitedly "oh I know." I hug Austin and the dogs jump on him excitedly.

"When we leavin'," Austin asks.

"I just needa grab a towel", I say and rush upstairs. I grab a blue tie dye towel because I'm obsessed with cute tie dye things.

   I leave with Austin, Skylar and Laura. Sky leaves her car at my house so she had to come back after the party to get it. We scream our lungs off to The Weekend the whole ride there.

"Baby I would die for youuu", Austin sings to The Weekend off key once we get out the car.

"Agree what's up beautiful", Anthony says and hugs me.

"Hey, thanks a lot for earlier. Just know that you can still hang out with Luke. I don't want to ruin your friendship with him just because we broke up", I say solemnly to Anthony.

"Thanks. Please just come and talk to me if it's bothering you that I talk to him. I'll try not to talk to him around you", Anthony says and hugs me again. I look up to him "please, you can still be friends with him. It doesn't bother me."

"Fine", he says and hands me a beer with a smirk on his face.

Austin and Laura start hyping me up to take the beer. I roll my eyes "I'm good", I say and push the beer Anthony was holding away from me.

"Oh come on", Austin whines. "You came her to have fun", Anthony says.

"Just take the damn beer", Laura says. I chuckle "fine, fine." I grab the corona from Anthony and he opens the cap for me.

"Thanks", I say to Anthony then take a sip of the beer. Austin and Laura run off to somewhere so Anthony and I sit on the island while arguing over which Weekend song was better.

"Die for you is so deep though", I say. "Yeah but Heartless is a banger bruh", Anthony argues. I roll my eyes "this is stupid." We laugh "Wanna grab some food", Anthony asks.

"Sure", I say and we put down our beers and go to the table with a bunch of grilled food.

"Aye what's up fam", one of Anthony's popular friends, Tristan says and daps him up. I smile and Tristan and he smirks for some reason "who's this beautiful angel?" He looks me up and down while grinning, making me uncomfortable.

"You seriously don't know her", Anthony says surprised. "I'm pretty sure I don't have classes with her", Tristan says. Only reason why I know his name is because Anthony is friends with him, and I could see why. They're both way too flirty.

"I'm Sabrina. Call me Bri if you want", I say.

"I'm finna call you something else tonight", he smirks and I could see Anthony get angry. Anthony asks me what food I want and make me a plate with rice, corn, and steak. I thank him and Anthony, Tristan and two of their other guy friends come and sit with us at the island.

"So how long have y'all been friends", one of Tristan's friends, Ryan asks.

Anthony smiles at me "for five years." I hug Anthony's arm "since 8th grade", I smile back at him.

Ryan nods "cool." We continue talking about random stuff and eat. When Tristan's friends see me take a big gulp of beer they look at me like I'm the most attractive girl ever. Jesus Christ, why did Anthony even let them be here.

"You drink", Tristan asks surprised. "Yeah..", I say and put my beer back down. "Anthony you got a bad bitch", one of Tristan's friends, Ashton says and smirks.

I scoff "Anthony doesn't own me", I say angrily "he's a friend."

"Can y'all just stop", Anthony says irritatedly. I whisper thank you to Anthony and we continue eating and laughing as I show him a bunch of videos of him doing dumb stuff.

"Ooh look who's here", Tristan says and looks behind him.

"Aubrey", Anthony says in a hurt low voice. Oh god no, let me give you some background information.

  Aubrey was and still is the school whore, and I mean that as a fact, not a stereotype. She was always hitting on Anthony around the end of junior year. Anthony was so into her and would never shut up about her. Usually, Anthony hates talking about girls he's with and we all know it's not gonna last, he's a player. But this time, Anthony would always talk about Aubrey like she was a queen. It was actually really nice to see him actually catch feelings for a girl and not just date them for a week.

   I was gladly the only person Anthony talked to about Aubrey and I could tell this wasn't him just dating girls for fun. He really liked her. After about a month of them getting really close, FaceTiming and texting all night, Anthony finally asked her out before junior year ended. She said yes and Anthony was the happiest I've ever seen him in our five years of friendship. I was super happy for him.

  They dated for 7 months until Anthony found out Aubrey was cheating on him for two months with a guy from another school. They dated from March till August. That's when Anthony became less social, heartbroken and a heartbreaker. Anthony found out and broke up with her more than a month ago. He's been ignoring conversation from anyone about her but I'm glad that he's sort of moving on. The dude's really hurt and I guess he uses other girls because of how heartbroken he is. I don't bring up the conversation at all because I know it'll hurt him.

"You bitches", I yell angrily to Tristan and his friends. I stick the middle finger up at them and push Tristan angrily for pointing Aubrey out. I could see how hurt Anthony was.

"It's fine", Anthony says sadly. I clench my jaw "it's not fine Tony! Tristan, go, now", I say sternly "all of you assholes. You don't understand what happen. Leave", I say angrily.

"Princess is mad", Ashton says and chuckles. They grab their drinks and leave. I immediately look back at Anthony who began getting teary.

His voice cracks "I miss her." He follows Aubrey with his eyes and I sigh. I put my hand on his "she wasn't worth your time Anthony. You deserve so much better Tony. She couldn't see how amazing you were. It's her loss that she let y out go", I say trying to cheer up Anthony.

I see tears fall down from Anthony's eyes and I softly gasp. It wasn't everyday you see a player cry. I quickly pull Anthony inside from the party.

"Are you okay", I say and put my hand on his chest. "N-no", his voice cracks and tears continue to run from his eyes. I got a little teary seeing Anthony cry. I had no idea what to do.

"I'm gonna make it okay", I say softly and lean in to kiss Anthony. I could see the shock in Anthony's face for .1 seconds until he passionately kisses me.

I pull away about six seconds later in complete shock "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't-," Anthony cuts me off by kissing me again.

   Soon enough I'm sitting on Anthony's lap and making out with him. I didn't know I even felt this way about him. Was that the reason we were so close?

   I bite his lip softly and he lets out a moan then plays with my hair and rubs my body up and down soothingly.

  We hear the front door open but don't think about it at all for a second until we hear a familiar voice.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Anthony turns around to see who it is and I gasp in shock. Lucas was standing their, his fist clenched and his face red.