58 | New Years Pt. 1

Lucas's POV

I woke up New Years Eve, feeling absolutely amazing. I had spent the whole night with Sabrina last night and she had dinner with my family. The only thing that's kind of been confusing me is how my step dad is finally lightening up. Don't get me wrong, I like my step dad but sometimes he can be a jackass. I'm just not used to him being nice.

"Morning son" my step dad said and sipped on his coffee. Okay now that was crazy and it kind of got me pissed, he's never called me son, I'm not even his biological son.

"I really enjoyed Bri staying over for dinner" my mom smiles and sets a plate of pancakes down on the table for me. I chuckle "she really loves you guys" I say looking at my cheerful mom.

"Yeah, I've always had a good feeling about her" my mom says. I couldn't believe how much she loved Sabrina, like she was her own daughter. Hey, maybe one day she will be.

----------

"Whats up man?" Marcus, Sofia's boyfriend asks and gives me a bro hug when I walk into this house. "Hey Lucas" Sofia says sitting on the couch "Bri's in her room with Austin and the girls." I nod then walk upstairs into her room to four teenagers squealing like 6 year olds. I roll my eyes "what is it this time?"

"Oh hey Lucas" Laura says not even noticing me. I chuckle and sit in bed with y best friends "we were just talking about maybe going to an art museum" Sky tells me. I look at Laura "how'd you convince them?" Laura hits my arm "They may not like art as much as much but they agreed to it when I told them about it."

"Kids wanna maybe help me before the guests get here?" Serenity, Sabrina's mom walks into the room with her arms crossed. She's Hispanic and even though I'm not Hispanic I've known her for quite some time so I know how mad she can get if we don't do as told. My friends and I didn't take a second to think, we immediately got up and went downstairs.

   The girls did some cleaning, Austin and I helped Serenity carry some stuff. We helped put up and New Years banner and streamers. After about half an hour we were done decorating and cleaning.

Once Sofia and Marcus came back with food, we set the table and put the platters out. It's always been a tradition to have a New Years party at Sabrina's house every year. My family and my friend's family would come for the party and it would be so crazy. I'm telling you, Hispanics throw crazy parties.

Sabrina laughs hysterically, making me smile a bit just seeing her beautiful smile "brooo! That was so hilarious! My mom was 'bout to pass out and when I tried getting her into the car she shoved the seatbelt into my foot", Sabrina tells us about the time her mom got drunk on Thanksgiving.

"Hispanics when they're drunk are a whole other thing", Serenity joins in while laughing "people are gonna be here at 2 so start getting ready hon", Serenity tells Sabrina. The girls of course got ready here but Sabrina.

"I'll be back in a couple hours babe", I tell Sabrina before kissing her and leaving with Austin.

Sabrina's POV

"It's so crazy..." I say looking at the sunset in my backyard while my feet were in the pool and I was sitting next to Lucas.

"What?" Lucas asks. I look at him admiringly "how fast time flies when I'm with you." Lucas smiles "you're so adorable Bri." He gently grabs put his hand on the side of my neck and kisses me.

"Can you believe it's been four months already?" I ask Lucas in disbelief. "The best four months of my life", Lucas says sweetly and puts his warm hand in mine.

"Can you two love birds come and see Victor?!" Austin opens the back door while laughing. Victor was my Uncle who flew out to Florida with Melanie to stay for the holidays with us.

  My uncle was drunk as hell, it's only been four hours of the party and was on Marcus's shoulders shouting. Me and Lucas laughed and Lucas looks at me with a smirk. Me knowing exactly what he was gonna do I started backing away from him "Lucas", I say sternly glaring at him "don't do it!"

Welp it was too late 'cause he flipped me over and threw me over his shoulder playfully. I was upside down and I began hitting his back for him to let go of me but of course it didn't hurt him. That dimwit needs to stop going to the gym.

   I saw him walking upstairs and laughing hysterically over the loud music. I kept hitting his back but eventually gave up. From the looks of it we were now in my room.

Lucas throws me into the bed and I start laughing and catching my breath then I hit his chest "Lucas!" He chuckles and climbs on top of me so our faces are inches away. My breath hitches and my heart beats quicker as he leans in and kisses me passionately. We stop to catch our breaths like 20 seconds later then I tug on his shirt with a grin on me face.

He chuckles "your whole family is downstairs love." I giggle "you licked the door anyways."

Lucas grins then takes his shirt off revealing his beautiful defined body. I gulp and stare dreamily at his abs. A couple seconds later, Lucas interrupts me checking him out "you're drooling", he chuckles. "Oh yeah? Where?" I giggle. He puts his finger on the corner of his mouth and wipes it while laughing, showing me where I was 'drooling'.

I hit his chest and successfully push him so he's laying down on the bed and I'm sitting on top of him. He looks up at me and grins.

I chuckle "you're drooling."