14 | No regrets

"Hey I'm gonna go use the bathroom", I tell the girls as an excuse to get Lucas to stop looking at me.

   I quickly but casually walk inside trying not to look back at Lucas. I go inside and to the kitchen where nobody was to just try to think.

God, what the fuck do I do?! I never even knew I had feelings like that for Anthony. We were both into that kiss and I might actually be into him. I can't let Lucas get in the way of us, but I'm scared to get hurt by Anthony. I know what he's been through and I know he's not really a player, he just tries to act tough so people don't know he's hurt. Fuck, what do I do?! I don't want to hurt Anthony. I want him in my arms and to make him feel safe. He's been so hurt and I feel so bad. I just don't know if he'll hurt me. He's a good person and I know why he gets with so many girls. What if I can change him?

A billion thoughts run through my head within seconds, giving me anxiety. I try to take deep breaths until a husky voice interrupts me.

"Sabrina", I look up to see Lucas. Great. Amazing.

"What", I say trying to calm down.

"You okay", he says noticing how anxious I was.

I sigh "yeah. I'd been even better if you left."

"Sabrina, please just tell me why you were kissing Anthony", Lucas says in a low voice.

"Listen, it wasn't a mistake but it wasn't intentional okay?! He was hurt after seeing Aubrey and started crying. I've never seen him cry like that so I kissed him, not to cheer him up, but I guess at that moment I realized I had feelings for him. It was an impulsive decision but I don't regret it. I have feelings for him just never realized it. There's nothing you can do to change how Tony and I feel about each other! So please, just let us the fuck alone", I rant angrily.

"Why didn't you just say that then?"

"Because, do you know how many people were there?! They don't need to know our business", I say angrily "one of the reasons I broke up with you was because you want everyone to know our business. I don't! You draw attention whenever you can", I say angrily.

Lucas seemed really hurt by what I said and he looks down at the floor "I just miss you. I made a mistake Sabrina."

I huff angrily "If you regret it now, you should've thought about that before beating up Jayden because now you guys have even more beef, you're suspended, and hurt. I hate seeing you all mad like that then getting hurt because you're being an idiot!"

"Sabrina please", he pleads.

"No! Do you see how many scratches and bruises you have?!" I get closer to him and softly touch his chest that was deeply cut from the fight earlier.

"I-I know but I did it for you babygirl", Lucas says softly, his voice cracking.

"I'm not your babygirl and I don't want you getting hurt for me! You don't need to fight him for me! You need to learn how to just let shit go", I yell.

"I'm sorry", Lucas says in a low voice and tears run down his eyes.

"No, I'm done with your sorries. I've given you so many chances and it's only hurting both of us more. We're better off with other people", I say and storm back outside.

The sun was going down and people were starting to leave. It was a little less packed which calmed down my anxiety.

"Hey, what took you so long", Laura asks. "Woah, are you okay", Skylar asks. I furrow my eyebrows then realized I was crying and tears were running down my cheeks the whole time I was yelling at Lucas.