60 | Because of You

Long chapter ahead :)

Warning: this chapter will most likely make you cry (happy & sad tears) and you will be so attached to the characters than you've ever been in your whole time of reading this story.

I hope you enjoy.

~Saturday, March 14th~

"Can you two love birds hurry up?!" Laura yells at Lucas and I, interrupting our kiss. Lucas rolls his eyes and I giggle "okay!" Of course he frowns sadly "later babe", I say and kiss his cheek before grabbing my bag with all my things for the beach.

"You know we live in Florida right?!" Austin yells at me and Lucas once we get into the car, making me laugh. "I swear to god Sabrina, if we get to the beach and don't find a good spot I will kill you and Lucas", Austin says while angrily starting the car and driving off. I laugh "love you too buddy."

"Okay, I pull up, hop out at the after party
You and all your friends, yeah, they love to get naughty
Sippin' on that Henn', I know you love that Bacardi
1942, I take you back in that 'Rari", my friends and I sing- scream at the top of our lungs to Don Toliver as we're driving to the beach. We were all jumping around in our seats, yelling to the blasting music. And that pretty much describes me and my crazy friends.

By the time we got to the beach, we were so energetic from that carpool. We laughed as we got our things from the trunk then found a spot on the beach.

"Told you'd we find a spot", Lucas tells Austin with the 'I told you so' look. Me and Lucas laugh "biiiitch!" We yell at Austin which causes him to playfully throw his hands at us.

" 'least I'm a bad bitch", Austin says and flips his nonexistent long hair behind his shoulder then sashays away, leaving me and Lucas dying from laughing so hard.

"Yesss Austinnn!" Laura and Skylar cheer him on, clapping. "PERIODT Pooh!" Skylar hyped up Austin. God, I love my best friends.

"Can I get a strawberry margarita?" Austin asks the bartender at the beach bar. Me and my friends look at Austin with wide eyes.

They ask for ID's you fucking imbecile!

I thought as the bartender nodded then started making the drink. Me and my friend's jaws were dropped.

"What the hell did you blackmail him with?!" Lucas whisper yells at Austin. He giggles "the guy who owns the bar is a good friend of my uncle's so they let me drink."

"You're uncle's cool", Skylar comments, making us laugh. Austin told us we could order any drink so we did. I got my usual strawberry lemonade with vodka. Once we got our drinks, we watched the beautiful beach sky as we talked.

"Last one to the ocean is a rotten egg!" Laura says rapidly as we were sitting on the sand. My jaw dropped when they all started running so I quickly got up and ran.

"I'm not a rotten egg you bitches!" I yell at my friends as I pass Skylar.

"Grow longer legs midget", Austin teases Sky because she was the last one. She bends down one she gets to the water and puts her hands on her knees, completely out of breath. We all laugh and caught our breath as we were in the cool ocean water.

"Fish pee in here but I don't give a fuuuuck", Lucas says making all of us laugh.

"Lucas!" Skylar yells at him "disgusting!" and hits his chest.