42 | Homecoming Game • Part 1

It was a great day. I woke up next to Lucas because when he got out of the hospital on Saturday, I had spent the night at his house to spend time with them because I missed them.

"Good morning beautiful", Lucas turns to me and kisses my forehead, making me blush "good morning baby."

   I felt like trying a little today so I put on a black Champion shirt, jeans and my black vans. I sigh deeply and walk downstairs.

"How's your arm?" Allison, Lucas's mom asks as she puts toast and sunny side up eggs on our plate

"How's your arm?" Allison, Lucas's mom asks as she puts toast and sunny side up eggs on our plate. Lucas nods "I can't really tell if it's getting better but I can't move my shoulder and I don't feel pain anymore."

"That's great honey", Allison says "take care of him while he's at school Bri", she adds. I chuckle and nod "he's my boyfriend, of course I will." Allison smiles and then Lucas's dad comes downstairs and greets us, not knowing I spent the night.

"Who's bed did you sleep in?" Lucas's dad, Tyler asks me and raises and eyebrow. Allison saves me by smacking Tyler's chest "stop it. They're both 18. You're overreacting. They aren't dumb. They didn't do anything." I quietly sigh in relief and Allison was right, we didn't do anything when we were sleeping together last night.

"Uh-huh", Tyler says sarcastically and gives me a glare "I got to get to work so I'll see you guys later."

"I'm sorry 'bout him", Lucas rolls his eyes. "Don't, I'm used to him being like that", I say. We finish up our breakfast then say bye to Allison and leave the house.

"What's up idiots", Austin jokes and wraps his arm around me, resting on my shoulder as the girls, Lucas, Chris, Byron and I walk to the senior quad.

"I can't wait for the game today", Chris says with excitement. Lucas was pretty bummed her couldn't play because of his shoulder but I thankfully cheered him up by kissing him in the car before we walked into school.

"If you could play, I know you would. I'm gonna make a touchdown for you and Anthony", Chris says and sadly smiles, I could see tears form in his eyes. "Thanks homie", Lucas says and puts his arm around Chris because they were sitting next to each other.

————————

   The girls and I wanted to surprise Lucas with his favorite fast food, in-n-out since he was feeling down about not being able to play at the game today. I felt really bad because he was looking forward to it since forever. We obviously were gonna get in-n-out for the rest of the boys, Chris, Byron and Austin.

"Okay, ready?" Charlotte asks us once we all meet up at her locker when the lunch bell rang. We all nod and excitedly walk to her car.

—————————

Our food got here in about half an hour then we left laughing about how we're gonna keep reminding the guys about getting them in-n-out lunch when we want something.

"Let's hope no bitch touch our food when we walk down the halls", Maddie says as we grab the food and get out the car.

"Hmm..who's that for?" A stranger asks us. Charlotte has the fucking audacity to say "not you" to the person. We were all hysterically laughing and the guy gave us a glare then left.

We got stared with how much food we had as we were walking to the cafeteria. We finally got to the cafeteria and started ranting about how we're gonna surprise them.

"Okay well they're sitting so they can't see what's behind them so we scare them then surprise them with the food", Laura says.

"Oh my god. Genius. Let's go", I say and we excitedly walk up to their table. We try to contain ourselves from laughing before we scare them.

"What's up bitches?!" We scream together and they all jumped, making us die of laughter, not literally. They turn around as we're laughing.

"We got y'all in-n-out. We were supposed to only surprise Lucas because he's been down that he can't play but someone", I look at Skylar, she was too nice, but I still loved her "told us to get everyone food so they didn't get all mad and jealous."

The guys high five Skylar and cheer like gorillas then we sit down with them and give them their orders.

"How do y'all know our orders?" Byron asks. The girls and I laugh "you act like we haven't been to in-n-out a billion times because you guys love that place", I say.

"And, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't know your favorite fast food place order", Charlotte says to Chris. "Yeah", I say to Lucas and he puts his hand on mine.

———————-

The boys were cheering like gorillas the last minute of school and as soon as the bell rang the rushed out and started cheering hysterically. The girls and I though it was the funniest thing ever. Especially when Byron got upside down and leaned on the lockers with his legs then started twerking.

"Yes! I got that on camera!" I squeal and we all laugh. "I will rip your throat out if you post that shit", Byron jokes and we continue to laugh.

"I'm sorry baby but it's girls only", I tell Lucas because he wanted to get ready with me for the game "I sound childish but the girls and I already agreed to getting ready together at Austin's house."

"Austin isn't a girl", Lucas grumps. I look at him sarcastically "he's gay. He enjoys girl things. Trust me, you don't want to be there when we put Netflix chick flicks on", I laugh.

"Fine", Lucas pouts. I giggle and squish his cheeks "I love you. I'll FaceTime you once I'm ready, I promise."

"Okay. Love you too princess", Lucas smiles softly and I kiss his soft lips before catching up with Austin and the girls to drive to his house.