Bonus Chapter 😁

~ 11 months later, Thanksgiving Day~

"Heyooo", the girls walk into my mom's house and greet me and my mom.

"Here, try", my mom asks Laura and gives her a spoon of mashed potatoes. Laura tastes it and smiles "it's perfect Serenity." My mom claps excitedly then quickly kisses her head before we walk upstairs to get ready for Thanksgiving.

"Oh my god!" Skylar says when I show her my dress.

"Yes! That red is so your color!" Laura says.

I chuckle "I haven't showed Lucas yet."

"That guy is so lucky to have you", Skylar smiles.

"He's in for a treat tonight", Laura grins making me hit her arm playfully.

I did a natural makeup look then curled my hair into loose curls and Laura did a braid crown for me. I got into a red lace dress that hugged my curves. I looked in the mirror then put on jewelry; a rose gold crown earring on one ear, diamond earrings on both ears, a rose gold crown ring— Lucas and I's promise ring, he has a gold crown ring— and a rose gold Princess necklace that Lucas got me for our one year anniversary.

 I looked in the mirror then put on jewelry; a rose gold crown earring on one ear, diamond earrings on both ears, a rose gold crown ring— Lucas and I's promise ring, he has a gold crown ring— and a rose gold Princess necklace that Lucas got me for...

"Daaaamn!" Laura and Skylar look at me while leaning to the side with the hand over their mouth like that meme.

I roll my eyes "shut up."

"Lucas is finna be really lucky tonight", Austin says walking into my room. I chuckle and wrap my arms around him in a hug.

"You're looking fine as hell though", Austin compliments me, making me blush.

"Oh you know she'll get really dressed up for any event or party", Skylar says. That is very much adequate.

"Lucas is downstairs talking with your mom so you gotta make the most dramatic entrance down the stairs", Austin tells me. I laugh and look in the mirror once more before walking out my bedroom— that I don't really live in since I have my own apartment with Lucas by our university.

   I smile excitedly to see what Lucas was in as I walk down the stairs. He sees me once in walking down the last few steps and froze in shock. I giggle and he gets up and walks to me, taking both my hands "you look absolutely gorgeous princess", he says sweetly making me blush. "You don't look to bad yourself", I giggle while blushing and rubbing both my hands in a circular motion on his chest. I subtly check him out, he was wearing; a white polo shirt with a collar, black jeans with his shirt tucked in, a silver chain, his hair messy but hot as hell and of course the white Air Force 1's.

I chuckle when I realize my friends and mom were all watching like this was a movie.

"Kiss already you dimwits!" Austin yells.

"You guys are boring!" My mom adds making me and Lucas laugh. I put my hand on the back of his neck, the other on his chest and he puts both his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my lower back a gently and slowly kissing me, our lips moving in sync. A couple seconds later my friends and mom of course had to ruin the moment "Awwww!"