21 | Panic & Fear

Lucas's POV

"What the fuck am I gonna do", I yell in frustration to Anthony who was sitting beside me.

"I don't know but you need to calm down Lucas", Anthony says.

"How am I supposed to calm down?! It's my fault Cole has her", I yell.

"We're gonna figure something out. Maybe the dogs went and got help", Anthony says trying to calm me down.

"Check her Snapchat maps", I say as soon as I get the idea "she probably has her phone with her."

"I don't know man, if it says she's still at the beach then Cole might've left her phone on the beach", Anthony says and gets his phone out.

We go onto Anthony's Snapchat and check his snap map to see where Sabrina was.

"Still at the beach. Cole has to leave already", Anthony says and sighs angrily.

Skylar's POV

Me and the girls are listening to music on Sabrina's speaker while talking until Charlotte points out Duke and Loki sprinting up to us.

The two dogs start barking chaotically and we immediately knew something was wrong.

"The dogs don't just leave Bri like that", Laura says in confusion while Maddison tries to calm the dogs down.

"Why would they leave her and come back to us", Charlotte says just as confused as all of us. We all quickly packed up our stuff and followed the dogs who were running the direction Sabrina went to use the bathroom.

The dogs bark loudly when they stop and the girls and I look around by the bathroom and see a small puddle of blood on the floor.

"That can't be Sabrina's-," I say not believing it and Maddison immediately says "check the bathroom."

We rush into the bathroom and the dogs stay outside. We check all the stalls while yelling Sabrina's name worryingly.

"Sabrina?!"

Nobody responds and we were getting the people in line pretty frustrated so we rushed out the bathroom. The dogs were sniffing around the area with the blood and right then, Loki points out Sabrina's phone, in the sand.

"Oh my god Loki", I say excitedly and pick up the phone from the sand. I quickly brush the sand off and turn Sabrina's phone on.

"Do you know her password", Laura asks worriedly.

"Of course I do. I'm her best friend. My fingerprint is on here", I say then immediately open her phone with my thumb.

"Look at the texts from Lucas. Maybe Lucas just got worried about her and came to get her", Charlotte says.

"That doesn't explain the dogs going all crazy and the blood", Maddison says out of breath from all the panicking.

We read Lucas's texts and immediately know that something was really, really wrong.

Laura furrows her eyebrows "I don't get it, Lucas and Anthony warned her and she just ignored them?!"

"She probably just took it as a joke. Lucas was mad because she didn't tell him about us going to the beach", I tell them.

"We seriously need to report this", Maddison says with worry in her voice.

"I'll call her friends first, see if they know anything", I say and start calling her friends on her phone. We call Lucas first to see why he was so worried about us getting off the beach.

"Oh my god! Sabrina are you okay-," I cut Lucas off before he thinks I'm Sabrina since I was calling from her phone.

"It's Skylar. We found her phone in the sand on the beach by the bathroom. She brought Duke and Loki to the bathroom but she isn't in there and the dogs ran up to us and we followed them to where she went. There's a puddle of blood on the floor but there's nothing to prove that's her blood", I rant worriedly to Lucas on the phone.

"Are you on speaker", Lucas asks worriedly. "Yeah. The girls are with me."

"There's this guy, his name is Cole. The dude is fucking crazy. He had some beef with me and I guess he's obsessed with Sabrina so he tracked her to the beach and that's what I was warning her about. Cole called me telling me 'my girl wasn't safe' and 'she's so gorgeous in the sun.' I knew he was at the beach and I tried to warn Bri but she didn't want to leave", Lucas says panicking.

"Listen Luke. We're going to report this to the police but for now you need to call that Cole guy and ask him how we can get Sabrina back. She's nowhere on this beach", Laura says worriedly.

"Okay. I'll try but I don't know for sure if he'll answer. I'll make a group chat with just us and Anthony so we can update each other. Please be careful, we don't know for sure if Cole's still on the beach", Lucas tells us

"Okay. We will", Charlotte says and I hang up.

"We have to leave. We'll meet Lucas wherever he is", Charlotte says.

"Duke! Loki", Maddison demands them sternly to follow us. We put them back on their leashes then quickly wash the sand off our bodies and put some clothes on.

"We still have to take two cars. Maddison take the dogs with you and Laura and I'll be with Skylar", Charlotte says.

"Text Lucas and ask him where he is so we can meet him", I demand them. We get into the cars and I quickly call 911.

"911 what's your emergency", a lady on the phone asks.

Panicking I manage to spit out some words "my friend is missing. She went to use the restroom on the beach with her two dogs and we haven't seen her since. We found her phone on the beach and her dogs we're going crazy and lead us to where we think she last was on the beach", I tell her worriedly.

"Okay honey. Don't worry. Could you possibly tell us the name of the beach", the lady asks trying to calm me down.

"Miami Beach", I answer.

"We're going to send people there to investigate. Are you still at the beach", she asks.

"No. We left to meet our friends because they have someone in mind who might have taken her", I say worriedly.

"Okay can you tell me the person they think took her and your friend's first and last name", the lady asks.

"The guy my friend told me who might have taken her is named Cole and my friend is Sabrina Garcia Lopez", I tell her.

"Okay sweetie. We're going to investigate around the beach and you said she went to the bathroom correct?"

"Correct", I say.

"We'll have police at the scene as soon as possible." I thank her and we hang up.

"What the hell are we gonna do", Charlotte asks worriedly.

Sabrina's POV

I wake up in a dark room and feel my wrists and legs clenched together as if they were tied. I soon realize they were tied with some type of rope. I couldn't open my mouth and it felt like it was taped shut.

I groan in pain from how sore my back was. I look back at what happen earlier and begin to remember the man's face and what he did.

I groan in pain but nobody could hear anything but muffled because my mouth was taped.

"Hello angel", a familiar voice like the guy from the beach says and turns the light on. The bright light hurts my eyes but once I adjust to the light I see the same man from earlier.

I scream and scream in fear as the man walks up to me with a smirk on his face.

He rips the tape off my mouth and I continue to scream completely out of breath.

"Shh, I won't hesitate to hurt you again", the man says fiercely.

"What are you gonna do", I ask, shivering in fear.

"I'm not gonna hurt you princess. I'm just gonna use you to get what I want", the man smirks and puts the tape back on my mouth and walks out the room.