50 | Sister Fights

"Hey Sofia. Sorry I didn't come home after practice, I was with Lucas", I say when I walk into the house and she was sitting on the couch with the dogs.

"Uh-huh", she says suspiciously "and what were you two doing? Were his parents home? And why aren't you wearing the clothes you went to school in? Are those his clothes?" Sofia asks.

I chuckle "you ask too many damn questions, relax Sofie, I'm 18. We were just hanging out and his parents weren't there because they had work. He came to pick me up from cheer practice and was sad that he couldn't play for his football team for another month so I stayed with him to cheer him up", I half lie to her, we did something more than hanging out.

"You two had sex didn't you? That's why your in his clothes", Sofia says angrily. I groan "you have to say it straight up like that?!" Sofia crosses her arms "I don't like what that kid is doing to you." I roll my eyes "'that kid' happens to be my best friend since 7th grade and boyfriend who I've had a crush on since middle school. For the millionth time, I'm not some child, I'm fucking 18." I say angrily.

   Sofia gets up from the couch "mom wouldn't like the sound of that." I scoff "mom loves Lucas and she wouldn't know because she doesn't snoop into my business like you do. You haven't seen me in years so I get it still feels like, to you, that I'm a kid but I'm not, at all. You're obviously not a virgin and don't be jealous because I go out and all okay?!" I yell at Sofia.

She rolls her eyes "I'm good staying home, I'm not jealous that you go out. You go out way too much and you're literally never home!" She yells back.

"Well I'm sorry that I have school, and cheer, and a social life", I say sarcastically. "Look", Sofia calms down "I just don't want you going out so much."

"Just because you don't go out doesn't mean I have to stop going out. You act like your home alone. Marcus is here all day", I say. "Sabrina, I don't want you going out because I'm worried and I don't want you hurt! You saw what happen to Anthony! Your boyfriend nearly died from a shooting and you still continue to go out and have fun with your friends when you don't know what could happen!" She yells.

   As soon as she mentioned Anthony I felt anger and sadness tush over me "you don't think I was fucking terrified to go out after that shooting?! I was! I didn't leave my fucking room for weeks! And don't you ever ever bring up Anthony like that, try to make me feel guilty or use his death as a reason why I shouldn't do something", I yell sternly "I know he wants me to be happy so that's what I'm trying to fucking do!"

Sofia doesn't say anything, instead she cups my chin harshly and turns it to see my neck better. "Is that a fucking hickey?" She asks angrily. "You act like I'm fucking 13 Sofia! I'm not! Just because you didn't have a social life like mine doesn't mean you can ruin mine", I yell at her and rush upstairs angrily.

   Skylar FaceTimed me as I was in bed scrolling through Instagram, trying to distract myself from being angry.

"Hey", I say when I answer the call. "Woah, you look angry", Skylar says as soon as she sees me. I sigh "me and Sofia got into an argument because she doesn't want me going out so much."

"Well that sucks. I was calling to check up on you, see how your cheer practice was, also there's a party at Byron's villa on Friday since we don't have school that day", Skylar tells me.

"I'm fine I guess, just a little pissed off. Cheer was really fun, Aria and Aubrey finally got off my dick, probably out of sympathy. I'll definitely be going to that party but what makes you wanna go?" I ask, knowing Skylar isn't a huge party girl.

She sighs "I'm gonna be completely honest with you." I nod for her to go on "I have feelings for Byron." My jaw immediately drops sarcastically "I know", I laugh. "Wait! What?! How?!" Skylar asks. I continue to laugh "you make it so obvious! You literally gaze at him in class like he's Harry Styles" I say. "Damn, I'm bad at hiding stuff", Skylar giggles. We continue talking for about two hours and eventually do homework together before Skylar has to go eat dinner.

"Hey, uh, do you wanna eat?" Marcus comes into the room. "I'm not eating with Sofia. I'll get good but I'm not eating there", I say and get out of bed then go downstairs with Marcus.

I eat my dinner in my room, I know I shouldn't but I didn't make a mess. I get a FaceTime from Austin.

"How's my favorite bitch?!" Austin says when I answer. I smile "better now. Me and Sofia just got into a small argument but now I got youuu", I say happily.

"What was it about?" Austin asks.

"She doesn't want me going out a lot because of what happen with Anthony", I say and we both frown sadly.

"That shit only happened because of the gang but Lucas quit". Austin says. I nod "I know but we couldn't tell Sofia what really happened or she'd kill me then really kill Lucas for putting me in danger. She thinks he's a bad influence", I roll my eyes.

"Girl aren't we all bad influences on each other?" Austin giggles. "Yeah. I'm gonna shower because I'm sore from cheer. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night babes", I say sweetly.

"Night, love you beautiful", Austin smiles.

"Love you too." I say and hang up.