51 | Halloween Party • Part 1

I get home from school to be greeted by my excited dogs and my sister on the couch. "Hey Bri", Sofia says but I ignore her.

I roll my eyes at her and walk upstairs, my dogs following me. I was already wearing my costume because the whole school got to wear their costumes to school. I was wearing a cute Angel onesie which the girl version of Stitch from Lilo & Stitch. I had convinced Lucas to wear a Stitch onesies as our couples costume. It took forever to convince him but it was so worth it. We took so many cute pictures at school today and did some crazy stuff as usual.

   I braid my long hair into two cute Dutch braids then do my makeup. I go with a natural makeup look then puts some lotion on my hands and perfume.

"You look so fucking adorable", Lucas says when he walks into my room, startling me because he didn't tell me he got here. I smile and turn to him "thank you baby. You look cute too", I giggle when he puts the hoodie of his onesie on that he Stitch ears on it.

"When we leaving?" Lucas asks and sits on the edge of my bed. "Right now", I say and grab Lucas's hand then my stuff and walk downstairs with him.

"Bye Marcus. I'm  probably be back late because I'm gonna go trick or treating after the party so don't wait for me. If I don't come home I'm at Lucas's place", I quickly tell Marcus before leaving with Lucas.

"Heyyy girl!" Skylar says excitedly when she sees me at the party. I hug her "what's up." We start talking about this girly show we like and how they're making another season. It obviously bored Lucas so he kisses my head before leaving. Before we knew it, me and Skylar had been talking for an hour. We went to go get food with Laura and Austin.

"Ooh, give me some of that", Austin says as we're putting food on our plates. "Am I the only person whose hella scared some idiots are gonna scare us?" Laura asks. We all laugh "you're fine Laur. It's all fun in games", Skylar says. "Yeah 'til I punch the bitch in the face", Laura says, making us laugh. She's always been really scared like that. If there's one thing she hates the most, it's anything scary.

"Truth or dare...Sabrina", Aria asks me with a huge smirk on her face. I roll my eyes "dare." Everyone starts saying "oooh" but Aria shuts them up.

"I dare you drink with...Ryan", Aria grins evilly. Ryan immediately looks at me with the same smirk.

"No. I have a boyfriend." I say sternly "give me another dare." Arias laughs "you have to do that dare." At this points I was getting pissed so I got closer to Aria's face "or what?" Of course everyone started going crazy after that and surprisingly that shut her up.

"That's what I thought bitch", I say angrily and sit back next to Lucas and Austin.

There were a couple mores people being asked but one I really paid attention to was Ryan because Jayden was asking him and we all know how that could turn out.

"Dare." Ryan grins at me. I ignore him then wait for Jayden to give him a dare.

"I dare you to get blindfolded then touch someone in the group and kiss them for ten seconds where you touched them." Jayden says.

I started getting nervous because I was directly across from Ryan, but he was gonna be blindfolded, but he could just walk to me and touch me anywhere.

"Switch spots with me when he gets blindfolded because he's definitely gonna come for you", Lucas whispers to me. I nod "okay." Ryan got blindfolded and everyone started cheering as he crawled towards us. Lucas and I quickly deist he spots and it looked like Lucas was ready to punch the shit out of Ryan because he had his jaw and fists clenched.

Everyone started saying "ooh" when Ryan touched my thigh, so close to Lucas! Fuck! He was definitely looking.

"You have to kiss her there", Aubrey says and grins. I don't say anything. "No complaints", Ryan grind and leans down to my inner thigh because he had to kiss it for ten seconds. As soon as Ryan was inches from kissing my thigh Lucas pushed him really hard, making him fall back into the middle of the circle.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her you dipshit!" Lucas yells angrily at Ryan and all he did was laugh.

"She was mine first Lucas. Every first you had with her, she already did with me", Ryan grins.

I roll my eyes and decide to speak up "actually...did you take me to Disneyland for our anniversary, knowing I love Disney? Did you take me to an expensive Italian restaurant that my mom used to take me to and that I loved? Did you ever take me to a romantic drive-in movie? Did you ever dress up as my favorite Disney character for Halloween just to make me happy? Did you ever spend the night with me, not for sex but because you didn't want me to be home alone? Did you ever spend hours at the hospital with me because my mom was there? Did you ever stay with me till I fell asleep so I wouldn't be scared to be home alone? Did you ever send me paragraphs and paragraphs of things you love about me every week? Did you ever buy me my favorite Starbucks drink when I wasn't feeling good? Did you ever fill a basket with my favorite candies, flowers, and your hoodies?! Oh and last but not least, did you get not one, but two matching tattoos with me for our anniversary?!" I ask Ryan angrily, yelling furiously "no, huh?! Your cliche dates have never ever compared to what me and Lucas have! So no, every first we had was things I've always wanted to do but you only used me and mentally fucked me up! I used to stay up all night trying to figure out what to do! You hurt me in ways I've never been hurt before! You're a fucking asshole who never and will never deserve me! I'm glad karma hit you like a fucking truck you dick. You deserve it. Now, leave me, Lucas and all of my friends alone because you haven't been here for two years, you don't understand what's happening at all, even if you tried! I've been through so damn much and don't need you adding to all the fucking depression I already have okay?! Stay the fuck away from me and my friends or I will not hesitate to show you how you hurt me."

I quickly storm out the room angrily, seeing Lucas and my friends following me. Tears began to stream down my cheeks and didn't stop. I stop when I see Byron. He immediately noticed me crying and leaves his friends to run up to me and hug me. Once my friends found me they all hugged me and I continued to sob.

"I hate him", I sob "I don't want to see that fucking asshole again."