28 | Move In

"Good morning bitches!" Reyna screams at the top of her lungs. I was sleeping at the gang's house with Reyna, Olivia and Skylar. We hadn't slept till past midnight but I had a lot of fun with them when me and Lucas got home from the hospital.

Skylar throws a pillow at Reyna who was trying to wake us up by jumping on the bed. I groan "morning." I check the time and it was 4:30 AM and the sun wasn't even out yet.

"Why the fuck did you wake us up so damn early?!" I yell at Reyna who was laughing hysterically "we're gonna work out bitches!" Skylar turns to Olivia "is this what you have to deal with everyday?" We all laugh "yup. Every damn day yet I still don't wanna move out", Olivia says.

I change into a black nike crop top and black nike tights and grab my water bottle from the fridge. "How long are we working out?" I ask Olivia.

"Usually an hour but you guys have school so I don't know", Olivia tells me. I furrow my eyebrows "you guys are the same age as me and Sky. You don't go to school?"

"Dropped out of high school a couple months ago. We dumb rich", Reyna says and they laugh. "That's cool. If I dropped out my mom would best my ass, especially 'cause it's the last year of high school", I laugh.

Skylar and I decided to workout with them for an hour then shower and eat then leave to go to school. The house had a huge ass gym which I knew I was gonna become obsessed with. I was talking with Julian and another gang member, Jason last night and they said they're trying to convince Lucas to add a skate park in the backyard.

"You know, a skate park wouldn't be bad", I tell Lucas as he's getting dressed for school. "I'll think about it. I like skating and all but I don't want the gang off track because most of them skate."

I nod "how many people are even in the gang?" Lucas chuckles "27 people live here and there's another 34 that live somewhere else. I don't mind anyone staying and stuff but most of the time they visit or spend the night. We have a ton of room and still have..I think 3 empty rooms", Lucas explains to me.

"Damn, that's a lot. Who pays for all this?" I ask. "My dad's money", Lucas tells me. Reyna barges into Lucas's room "can y'all stop chit chatting?! Are we gonna work out or not Bri?!" I laugh "yeah I'll be there in a minute." Reyna leaves the room.

"I gotta go but after I shower I'll make breakfast for us and the gang", I tell Lucas. "Okay. Love you. Have fun." I smile and kiss Lucas's lips softly "thanks. Love you too."

"You take forever", Olivia whines and we walk upstairs to see a huge and fancy gym. "Damn y'all spoiled as hell", Skylar says and we laugh. The gym was literally my dream gym. It was so huge and had a lot of expensive equipment.

   I started doing my usual workout routine then finished in half an hour so I worked on doing workouts for my butt and abs

———————

We were extremely exhausted and worked out more than an hour. We finally left the gym at 5:49 and started walking back to Olivia's and Reyna's room.

"Hey I'll be there soon", I tell them before we pass Lucas room. "Okay", Reyna says and I walk into Lucas room.

"Woah, how hard did Reyna push you?" Lucas chuckles when he sees how much I was sweating. I wipe my sweat with a face towel "I work out ya know?" I say sarcastically "I just haven't done it much."

Lucas smiles "I was kidding." I sit down on the edge of the bed next to Lucas "damn you look hot in anything Bri." I giggle "thanks." I kiss his cheek "I got to go shower. I'll make breakfast for us after."

———————————————————

   I took a hot shower for about 20 minutes until Skylar started rushing me because she need to shower for school too. I put on a white crop top, a cute brown fuzzy jacket and black tights with Nike air forces. I then put my blond hair up into two cute buns and do my makeup.

 I then put my blond hair up into two cute buns and do my makeup

"What do y'all want for breakfast", I ask the small group of people when I walk into the kitchen

"Waffles?" Jason asks. I nod and grab a pack of waffles then put the frozen waffles into the oven.

"Good morning beautiful", Lucas says when he walks into the kitchen and hugs me from behind as I'm cutting strawberries and bananas to make me a smoothie.

"Morning", I smile and turn around to kiss him. "What you makin'?" Lucas asks after we kiss. "Waffles and I'm making myself a smoothie. Want one?" I tell Lucas. He nods before sitting down at the island with some guys.

"Thank Sabrina", they say when I give them plates and put a big plate of waffles on the long kitchen island.

———————————————

"Ready to go?" Lucas asks. I nod and convince him to let me drive him and Skylar to school.

"Can I pleaseeee take the Tesla?!" I whine to Lucas. "Only time I'll let you touch these cars. They're expensive as hell", Lucas says sternly. Skylar and I squeal and as soon as he hands me the Tesla keys me and Sky run out with our backpacks.

"I want to move in. The gang is so much fun. I spent an hour with all of them yesterday and they're like my best friends now", Skylar laughs as we're driving to school.

"We have hella room for you to move in. You gotta ask your parents. Most of them told their parents it's a house full of teenagers and the person who owns it is rich so they pay for it. There are some rules so you don't damage the house though", Lucas tells Skylar.

"I don't know how my parents would react to me moving out. Especially since I have four other siblings", Skylar yells Lucas.

"I think it's a good idea", I tell Skylar "you're parents might say yes because then they'll have more room in the house", Lucas adds.

"Why don't you movie in then?" Lucas asks me and raises an eyebrows. I laugh as if he was kidding "me? Move in?" I continue to laugh.

"I'm serious. I may not live there but you'll always be protected and it'll just be till your mom gets out of rehab", Lucas says.

"I'll think about it."