24 | Confessions

Sabrina's POV

"Listen can y'all just calm the fuck down because I really need to explain all this Cole shit", Lucas yells at us when my friends start talking about how worried they were about me.

"Fine, go ahead", Austin say glumly and we all sit down on Lucas's couch. Austin puts his arm around me as I wait for Lucas to say something.

"Anthony and I have a confession", Lucas sighs.

"Oooh, I'm intrigued", Maddie says making us laugh except for Lucas and Anthony.

"Nope fam, you're telling them because you dragged me into this shit", Anthony tells Lucas sternly.

Lucas rolls his eyes "it's all kind of complicated. As y'all know, my dad passed away three years ago ", Lucas says without shedding a tear "then last year my mom married an asshole. A couple months after my dad passed away I was home alone and three big guys were at the door. They told me my dad was one of the leaders of a big gang. It scared me at first but they promised to protect me from my step dad because he isn't the best dad-," Austin cuts Lucas off.

"Wait, what the fuck?! He hits you?!" Austin was angry and his eyes were wide. I saw Lucas's face turn to sadness but quickly change "yeah. My mom gets mad at me for fighting him back because then he blames it on me but he doesn't only hit me-," I cut Lucas off.

"He hits your sister?!" I ask extremely angrily with wide eyes. "Lucas you should've told me", I said softly.

"It's not that big of a deal. I can handle myself but the three guys at the door told me about the gang and what they did, we're just a group who occasionally kill or hurt people-," Austin cuts him off "you've killed people?!"

Lucas nods and my eyes widen "you think you know your best friend, you're a whole other bitch", I scoff.

"Look this stays in this damn room because I can get into so much trouble. I hate to see that I put you guys in danger today. I kicked Cole out of the gang a couple months ago and he didn't take it to well because then he couldn't see Sabrina", Lucas explains to us.

"Wait, woah! That's the gang house?!" Lucas had never told me that was the gang house. He just told me it was a bunch of friends affording a big house because they were rich.

"And I thought you were my best friend", I scoff "I feel like a barely know you", I say sadly.

Lucas sighs "I know. I'm sorry. I kept it a secret to protect you guys but you guys have to know now. If any of you guys tell anyone I could free t into so much trouble. Do you all promise not to tell anyone and not to talk about it in public and only if we're in private?" They all nod "promise." Lucas sighs in relief.

"Well now that that's done. Anthony's turn", Lucas grins at Anthony. He groans and stands up "Lucas dragged me into this because he said I'd be a perfect fit since they needed to recruit someone after kicking Cole out. I got a tattoo a couple weeks ago, the whole gang has it", Anthony explains.

"That's dope", Charlotte says as Lucas and Anthony show us a rose on fire tattoo.

"Damn bruh, now I feel so safe around y'all", Austin squeals.

I angrily pull Austin into the kitchen away from our friends "you killed someone?!" Lucas sighs "it's part of the job Bri. I get payed to hurt or kill people but I get payed to sell stuff. You can't just-," I cut Lucas off angrily "what the fuck do you sell?!"

"Drugs", Lucas mumbles. My face gets red with anger "Lucas what the fuck?! This whole time I thought I knew you! Best friends don't keep secrets. Couples don't keep secrets. You put me in danger today because of your stupid beef with Cold", I yell at Lucas.