chapter six

Chapter Six

I was sitting on a walkway bench, watching students walk by as I munched on my Pringles chips with a wistful smile when I remembered the events of yesterday.

Daniel and I had texted each other like we'd been pals for a long time and it was so freaking amazing and mind-blowing!

I didn't believe that something like this would ever happen. This was my crush of so many years finally interacting with me.

This is by far the best thing that's ever happened to me this year!

Okay, so after he went offline and I wallowed in boredom and constantly looked down at my phone, waiting for his return. I know, desperate much?

I finally fell asleep and when I awoke it was near evening. I cursed then noticed my phone was missing and the room was dark except I could see Jennifer watching a movie on her laptop.

My phone had been plugged in by Jennifer, such a sweetheart.

I checked my phone and saw a lovely message from the love of my miserable life.

I'm back, Sapphire.

But the message had been sent when I was asleep so I hadn't replied. But he was currently online and I was about to reply when something hit me.

Sapphire?

I immediately texted back.

Hey, why did you call me Sapphire?

And Danny Loml replied. That's how I saved his number by the way.

I think it suits you.

How so?

Because you have the most lovely blue eyes I've ever seen.

My breath hitched and I squealed. I really did squeal and Jennifer had to pause her Korean drama to stare at me with concern.

"Oh my God, oh my God. Jenny, I will die right now!" I heaved and fell back on my bed, my legs in the air and my phone held against my chest as I squealed again.

"Any particular reason why?" Jennifer asked.

"Daniel just said I have the most lovely blue eyes!" I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Wait, you guys are texting each other now?" Jennifer asked, sitting up quickly.

"Ssh! I need to reply!" I said and composed myself.

Thank you Daniel.

You're welcome :)

And from then on it had been smooth sailing ahead. Filled with more texts and flirty messages. My life was taking a major turn that I never prepared myself for.

I put another chip in my mouth and enjoyed the salty goodness when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned with a glare to look at the person who had the gall to disrupt my daydream.

But it wasn't just some low life human.

It was... Breathe Kim! It was...oh God...it was...

Daniel Freaking Morales!

Standing there looking immensely calm, coordinated and sexy. With breathtaking brown eyes and golden brown skin like a gold coin tossed in the air, glinting under the sun.

His wiry brown curls framed his wonderful face, accentuating his cheekbones and jawline.

"D-Daniel." I wheezed.