Murderer

My hands are jittery after realizing the fact that i had finished off a murder just a few seconds ago

I had shot the man in the head.

My chest felt empty.

I had killed a man.

"How does it feel like?"

Chenle asked me. He brought me back into reality. The strong mettalic smell pervaded the air.

"I had killed a man."

Chenle nodded.

"I don't feel anything."

Chenle started to laugh uncontrollably. His laugh definetly aren't packed with happiness.

"Very peculiar taste, i see," Chenle responded while rubbing his laughter tears away.

We walk to the van after a few minutes of Chenle calling someone named Mark to take care of the man's body.

As soon as i hop in to the van, Jaemin hugs me tightly. He pulls away and look at me with concern.

"Are you okay, wait, of course you are not, oh god."

"It's not nice to hear this but, that sight is not exactly foreign to us," Jaemin said with such pity in his voice.

"She's okay, she doesn't feel anything," said Renjun with a weird tone. Almost like he was... proud?

The other boys gasped.

Jeno and Jaemin looked so dissapointed. I wonder how it must feel like knowing this.

"Why did you guys bully her, come on," Jeno said to Chenle and Renjun.

Why didn't i feel anything after i shot him? Maybe i was still in shock.

Yeah, i am.

Right?

Xiao yue had witness a terrifying sight, but with an empty chest, she continues with the rest of the boys

Chenle in the other hand is holding in his exitement upon hearing what Xiao Yue said earlier. His exitement quickly became indistinguishable after somewhat remembering a blur memory about her hugging him.

He let out a, "Huh?" that is barely noticeable by the others.

His eyebrows furrowed after he tried to remember again.

He failed.

His memory about that moment began to fade away as the distance to the 127 base became shorter.

The weather is still vividly benign after the event that had occured earlier.

Xiao Yue rested her head on her seat. She thought she would be shaken by the truth that she had just ended a precious life.

A life that was embedded on a man's heart that once was born in this world. The same as herself.

But why is her chest feel so hollow. There are no spark of emotions sensible to herself.

She wanted to lie about it to brush off the dissapointment on Jeno and Jaemin's face, but then, she for once felt foreign.

"We are here," Haechan said.

He pat my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile.

We went in to the 127 base. A huge black building come into sight behind a bulky gate.

 A huge black building come into sight behind a bulky gate

Xiao Yue though to herself.

"How the hell are these mafia do so many so rich?"