Meeting

"No, we will go as only Zhong Company

"No, we will go as only Zhong Company."

"How much are we going to bide on the stock market?" Jaemin asked.

"We can bide up to ten billions if we can kill the target in scotland," Jeno said while looking at the paperwork.

"All in."

I frowned at their strategy. I learned about stock markets only from books and the internet but i know that going on the stock market as one company is really risky especially if they were going to corrupt an entire continent.

"Is there a conflict in the stock market?" I asked.

If a conflict or a war is happening between parties, the Dream Mafia can ruin the market by taking all of the spoils. Taking it all like that could possibly make an economy crisis for the continents. And its illegal.

"Yes, America and Europe market clashed, you knew about stock markets?" Jeno said.

"Enough to know what you were talking about," i responded.

"She exceeded my expectations," Haechan said.

"So we will trade-"

"Are you really expecting to ruin the entire stock market with just one company?" I cut.

"The government isn't that dumb, you could lose the company entirely if they catch you," i continued.

"Don't cut me like-"

"And what, agreeing with that idea?"

Chenle looks visibly annoyed. I can't just stay silent. Their strategy is lacking anonymity. They could possibly lose Zhong Company by going in as a single company that is well known.

"Is this your first time doing stock market?" I asked.

"Hey, you need to stop now," Jaemin whispered to me.

Oh, no.

I had been going ahead of myself.

This is bad.

I may have made Chenle upset.

"No, she is right," Chenle said.

He then reads the paperworks in front of him one more time. He looks focused.

Flicker.

A black hue flickered on his eyes.

Arte is here again for a second.

"We lacked anonimity," Chenle said.

Just like what i thought.

"Ghost companies are not save either," Chenle continued.

"True," Jaemin agreed.

A few more minutes passed. They are immersed in their thought. Chenle is resting his chin on his arm and reading a report.

"Can i look at the paperwork?" I asked Jeno.

I read the predictions and graphs. The first clash happened a week ago.

"I don't know the term but there is a way," i couragedly spoke.

Chenle lifts his chin and looks at me.

"Go ahead."

"We can split ourself to a bunch of real companies and going in as one anonymus company, that way they won't know who is behind it," i said.

"We can exchange monetary records with another company to cover ourself more," i continued.

"Good one," Chenle answered.

His eyes is burning with seriousness now.

"I was foolish," Chenle said.

The others looks at each other weirdly.

"So are we going to change strategy?" Jeno asked Chenle.

"We planned this already, is it that risky to just do it?" Haechan said.

"She is right, this is so much safer that our strategy."

Chenle said with certainty. He scribbles on his paperwork. Giving symbols on the graphs.

"This is brilliant."