Having Fun

Hrvy lead me to the training grounds outside

Hrvy lead me to the training grounds outside. It was built like a knight training grounds that you would imagine in a medieval era. Like the rest of the house, it gives an old and classy feeling. Dark and gloomy as always.

A sound of banging metal filled the air.

I saw Chenle holding a katana and hitting a wooden statue. He already changed his clothes to one suitable for training. His face is focused at his target. Bullets of sweat dripping down his temples. His form is beautiful.

He kept on hitting the wooden target.

Crack

The last swing of his sword broke the statue. Looking at him wielding a sword illicit the same song as watching a medieval swordsman.

"He is back at it again," Hrvy said while shaking his head.

"At what?"

"He always train too hard after a stressful day like yesterday."

"Oh, his hands are bleeding!"

I saw Chenle's hands bleeding when he moved to another wooden statue near him. He then looks at me.

"Come here."

I leap forward to where he is. I flinched when i saw his hands the second time.

"Shouldn't you treat that first?" I asked him

He shakes his head.

"Stretch and run ten laps."

"Ten laps?" I asked with disbelief.

The training ground is big enough to hold a school prom. The very notion of running ten laps makes my legs sore already.

Chenle scoffs and sits on the bottom stairs.

"Go, what are you waiting for?"

"A-alright."

I proceed to do what he commanded. Sports aren't that big of a deal for me except the repetitive ones. I was always athletic and interested in sports like basketball, volley, and athletics.

After four laps i began to get bored. Surprisingly my legs are okay. After not exercising for quite some time, i still can run this much without feeling any exhaustion.

"I'm bored!" I yelled out when i walk past Chenle.

He smirked. I saw him calling someone from afar. I almost finished the fifth lap when i saw Hrvy giving Chenle a bag.

Chenle then started chasing me.

He shoves his hand to his bag and started throwing something to me. It hit me straight on my head.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

It was a rubber ball as big as a grape. He laughed and starts to run faster to catch up with me.

"Stop it!" I said when the third rubber balls hit me.

"Then run faster and avoid it!" Chenle said then chuckled.

Another rubber ball hit my neck.

I already ran my hardest yet Chenle is running behind me like its nothing.

I saw him grabbing another rubber ball and aiming my head again. I run sideways and avoid the ball.

"Stop!"

Chenle kept chasing me and seems to be having so much fun.

Hrvy is walking to the training grounds, carrying some refreshments for the girl and the boy

Hrvy is walking to the training grounds, carrying some refreshments for the girl and the boy. Renjun walks beside him, also going there to train himself.

"I wonder why he asked for those rubber balls," Hrvy said.

"Rubber balls?" Renjun asked.

Hrvy nods. They arrived at the training grounds to find Chenle chasing Xiao Yue and throwing the rubber balls at her.

"Is he going mad?" Hrvy said.

"I think so," Renjun responded.

"I think he likes her now," Hrvy said.

"If not killing her is your reasoning, then yes," Renjun responded.

"No, i think he is having fun now," Jisung walked up behind the two.

"You scared me, where were you?" Hrvy said, surprised when Jisung stood behind him.

"Packing," said Jisung.

"Don't tell me-" Hrvy said.

"Yeah," Jisung responded without hearing the rest.

"Ugh," Renjun sighed.

They walk away to do their own things after checking the training grounds.

Note : should i change the cover? It's not really appealing