Stop

"Calm down," Haechan said to me

"Don't tell me you are scared?"

Chenle asked. He stares right into my eyes.

"Enough, Xiao Yue, let's get you out of this room," Jaemin finally spoke after i rejected his arm.

I drag my feet outside. Jaemin is walking beside me. He lead me to the other room. I'm not sure what room this is.

Its empty. Its not dusty at all. Just a room with nothing except for a small couch by the window.

"Want something to drink?" Jaemin broke the silence.

"That would be nice."

Jaemin called Sebastian. A cup of tea is steaming between my fingers by now.

"Sorry," i apologized to Jaemin.

"Jaemin, leave me and the girl alone," Chenle suddenly appeared by the door.

Dejavú.

"Don't be too harsh," Jaemin said to Chenle.

"Sure."

Jaemin left.

"Change your clothes first, come on."

After i changed my clothes in my room, i saw Chenle standing in front of the door.

"Follow me."

Chenle walks slowly. He slowed down his pace to give me time to catch up to him.

We walk up the stairs. I haven't been here at all. A slight grumble from the grey clouds resonates through the glass windows.

 A slight grumble from the grey clouds resonates through the glass windows

"Where are we going?" I finally asked.

He stays silent. Step by step took our feet higher than the yard.

We finally reached the top of the stairs. A huge door is in front of us. It creaked when Chenle pushed it open.

The cold marble floor inside the room mimics the cold weather outside

The cold marble floor inside the room mimics the cold weather outside. A black set of furniture placed here and there a little too far to each other, leaving a space for two to walk around freely.

"Sit."

Chenle sat on the leather sofa. One leg above the other.

"Listen, you have to get used to this type of situation," Chenle explained. Exactly like what Jaemin just said.

"I have to keep killing people like this?"

"If you wish to live, do what i say," Chenle then continued, "If you don't want to do what i say might as well die."

"Then why should i keep living here, what is my purpose in this group?"

"First until the bomb project was over, you need to be here to help the production."

"So you'll kill me after?"

Chenle went silent. He smirked at me.

"Want me to slit your throat?" He looks at me.

"No."

He chuckled. I let out an awkward fake smile.

"You really underestimated yourself, i really hate to say that but its true."

"So, are you going to eventually kill me?"

"No, i don't have desire to kill you at the moment, you might be really useful."

"You know about weapons more than Jeno, that is a plus for us to have you."

So that is why.

For some reason, him taking benefits from me made my heart happier. I can't just expect to live without holding on to any worth.

"Thanks," i said while slightly smiling to Chenle.

"For what?"

"Telling me about my worth here, i'll work for you from now on."

"Aren't you curious?"

"About what?"

"Why can't we let you out?"

"Because you can't trust me not to let any informations out?"

He nods.

"Beside, i know you liked firing that gun earlier."