Naked

"Xiao Yue, let me measure you for your dress," Hrvy said after knocking, arms full of measuring equipment and fabric samples

"Go on," i said, standing up from my seat.

"Wait, do you have any tighter tops?" Hrvy asked.

"No," i said.

I've never own any tight tops at all. All i ever wore are a series of t-shirts, long sleeved and short sleeved, and a few hoodies and shirts.

"Then, use this one," Hrvy said, holding a piece of black crop top.

"I'm not wearing that."

I said sternly. Shivering at the thoughts of me wearing such garment.

"The dress might fall off from your body if i don't measure it exactly," Hrvy explained.

"F-fall off?"

"The dress is a strapless dress."

"What is strapless?" I asked, brain emptied with the unknown term.

"Ah, what kind of girl are you?" Hrvy said with disappointed tone.

"Uh, sorry?"

"It has none of those sleeves thingy, it dangles on your chest."

"Dangle?" I said, shocked, covering my chest area.

Hrvy burst into laughter.

"Okay, i'll wear that thing," i said, giving in by the thoughts of the dress falling off my body.

"Just change here, i'll look to the other way," Hrvy said.

"No, i don't trust you," i said, squinting at the boy.

"Come on, i don't dare commit blasphemy to Chenle, you are his, i won't do anything stupid."

Hrvy take a step back and turn his body the other way.

I take off my clothes.

Just when i'm about to slip into the crop top,

"Hrvy, where did you put my Testoni shoes?"

Chenle spoke after barging in. With me in my sport bra, black crop top danggling off my fingers. We exchange an eye contact for a second.

"Aaah!" I screamed and quickly cover my body with the clothes i wore earlier.

"Why are you naked, put on something!" Chenle shouted, quickly facing the other way.

His hands covering his eyes, ears turning more and more rosy. He walks out of the room, step rushed, still covering his eyes even though he is facing the other way.

I slip into the crop top

"S-sorry i think it would be rude for me to lock the door earlier," Hrvy explained.

"Well, clearly it would be better if you did that."

The day was about to be matured to the deep afternoon

The day was about to be matured to the deep afternoon. Haechan stopped by half an hour ago, practically stuffing my face with sandwiches.

I'm still learning the manners, packing my brain with knowledge.

I'm not going to be a laughing stock to Chenle ever again.

Especially because of what happened earlier.

"Ugh," i muttered, rubbing my eyes.

I've memorized the entire guide and the talking manner. Haechan said that the restaurant i'll go to is filled with people that is willing to sacrifice their life to bring Zhong Company down. If Chenle were to show up with an improper woman, they would instantly make it a big deal.

If that happens.

I don't know if my head will stick on my neck longer than a blink.