Scared

The dinner is done

The dinner is done. I excuse myself to the restroom. I walk on the hallway that lead to the restroom. I walked halfway there before i heard,

"Excuse me," a voice called behind me.

I look behind to see a girl. A little taller than me with a red tight dress, showing body parts where some more fabric should be put around. Two male servant behind her.

"My apologies, have we met before?" I asked with the best of my ability.

"Shut up, why are you with my fiance?" She said.

"F-fiance?" I asked.

Is she referring to Chenle?.

None of the boys informed that Chenle already have a fiance.

"Zhong Chenle, the love of my life," she said, crossing her arms.

"Uh, he is my colleague."

The girl is visibly steaming from the top of her head.

"Liar, then why did he called you Love?" The girl shouted.

"I-"

"Get her," she said, cutting my sentence.

The two man charge at me. I panicked and run.

Bad decision.

The dress is too heavy for me to run. I'm also unarmed. I curse at whoever made the dress.

A few second later something rattled inside my dress before it clanks to the floor.

A grenade.

"What the hell."

Another one falls off my dress. I grab them and throw it to the servants. I'm not going to risk people's life by actually pulling the trigger.

One hit one man on the head. He falls back, earning a pang because of the metal coated orb.

"Chenle!" I screamed out, hoping Chenle would hear me.

Why is no guard here?

Not even one is guarding this hallway.

It must be the girl.

"Chenle!" I screamed while still running.

Xiao Yue is running from the man. She shrieks when she noticed the man is holding a gun. She couldn't defend herself in that dress.

"Fuck, at least give me a gun!" She screamed, tears of fear running down her cheeks.

Thud

She stumbles and falls on the ground. Xiao Yue rolled her ankle that was supported by her heels. A noticeable bruise appears on it.

Bang

One bullet pierced on the floor beside her, the sound is being muffled by a silencer.

Bang

The second one went through her dress. She tries to stand on her knees. The man fires his gun again.

"I'm not his fiance, please!" She shrieked on top of her burning lungs.

"Chenle!" Xiao Yue called one more time.

Tears rushed down, streaming as wild as a waterfall. She is trembling, scared. She can't even get on her own feet. The man charge closer at the girl, aiming the gun right at her skull.

"Get the fuck off!"

Note : the story will be about  70 chapters long fyi :)