Date

"Beside, i know you liked firing that gun earlier

"Beside, i know you liked firing that gun earlier."

"I mean, i can't argue with that," i responded.

Since i will potentially live with him for the rest of my life, might as well admit it now. Beside he loves twisted things like that so if i can get into his good side i will have more freedom.

"Are you familiar with the high society?"

"Another name for rich people gatherings?"

"Not quite, are you educated in manners?"

"Like what?"

"All the etiquette from eating to walking," Chenle explained.

Like the ones in the movies?

"Chenle, i grew up in a poor orphanage."

"True."

He chuckled. He pulls a rope on the wall. Now i know what those are for. Last time he called Sebastian with the ones on his bedroom wall.

We stare at the almost run out sunlight. I yearn for another chat but i keep my mouth shut. Chilling air blew my skin through the slightly open window.

"Master," Sebastian called Chenle.

He creeps me out sometimes. He absolutely bow down to Chenle like he doesn't value himself. He pops his head here and there everytime Chenle called him. He must also maintain the house chores of this huge building by himself as well.

"Until when are you going keep playing this game?" Chenle asked Sebastian.

"Pardon?" He answered with a cheeky smile.

"Hrvy, stop it for fuck's sake."

Who?

Did Chenle just called Sebastian by Harvey?

"Who is Hrvy?" I asked.

"Man, i can't breathe in these tux, i swear i deserve an oscar," Sebastian said with informal speech.

What is happening.

Just a few moments ago i was babbling to myself about how he obey Chenle.

Sebastian take a seat beside Chenle.

"What?"

"I'm Hrvy," he said.

"Wait, you aren't Sebastian?"

"He acted the whole time, i can't understand him," Chenle said to Hrvy.

"Come on man, i need to play this role so many times!" The not-Sebastian guy said.

"I am confused," i said with a furrowed eyebrows.

"So basically i'm not Sebastian, i've been acting as a butler for this kid," Hrvy explained.

A smile plastered on his face.

"Don't call me a kid, i raised you."

"Ouch," Hrvy reacted.

Then Hrvy proceed to spend the late afternoon telling the story how he met Chenle.

Chenle left after he started talking. Chuckling on the way out for some reason.

 Chuckling on the way out for some reason

A rainy night in London. Chenle and Renjun attended a banquet held by the Yuehua Group.

"I hate events like these," Renjun said.

He growled out of annoyance. Chenle is standing beside him.

"Lol."

"What the fuck," Renjun cursed.

Chenle chuckled at him.

"Can't you just go to these events by yourself?"

Chenle scoffs. He took a sip of his cider. Instead of answering Renjun, he just walk to the balcony of the ballroom. A girl paid to be Chenle's partner trailed behind.

"Stop!" Renjun said to Chenle with a panicked voice.

Renjun pushed Chenle to the side with all his strength.

Bang

A bullet missed by an inch from Chenle's head. Suddenly the ballroom is in such ruckus. People running with their fancy dress on. Renjun leap forward, spotting a man in the building across the balcony.

Renjun aimed at the man and fired his gun. A straight head shot.

"Why did you go there, you knew he was there!" Renjun scolded Chenle.

Chenle smirked at him. Earning a glare from Renjun.

"If i didn't know, it would be nice to have someone save my life," Chenle answered with genuine voice.

"What if i didn't pushed you, you could've died!" Renjun scolded him again.